Chapter Fourteen

John's P.O.V
...
It was the next morning. Yesterday seemed seemed like... A fantasy.

I sighed sitting up. So- Freddie and I are going to the dance together!

The dance is like... A big deal since well, we're both Seniors one, and its just...  meant for Juniors and Seniors. I want the dance to be special.

Freddie and I have been together for a while now and he just... means the world to me. Along with that, I won't know what to do without him. He keeps me together, y'know?

He's my star. And I love him to death.

Anyway. I got up and decided to get ready. I chose to wear a red t-shirt, my yellow Hollister sweatshirt I got at the mall, white jeans, and my Doc Martens.

I chose to style my hair in pigtails.

I know that's really girlish but I like it so shut up. I tyed it up with blue scrunchies and headed downstairs for breakfast.
--------------------
"Morning John!"

I said, " Morning Mom!"

She asked, " Did you have fun last night?" I nodded said, " It was... Ah. Just perfect. We're going to the dance together too. Its going to be amazing!"

Mom said, " That's wonderful! Oh, I heard you got a passing grade on your project!" I said, " Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to talk you! " Mom said, " That's alright, anyway since you got a passing grade, I decided to take you out tonight! Just you and me!"

I said, " Ooh! That'll be awesome! Where we going?" She said, " Its a suprise!" I said, " Ooh, I love suprises,"

I smiled eating my Cheese On Toast.
...

"Hey John!"

"What's up!"

"Hey Darling!"

I turned to who called me and like always, Roger and Brian and Freddie were riding up to me. I smiled as Freddie leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled he said, " You look nice," I smiled said, " Thanks, so do you!" He blushed said," Thanks!"

Brian said, " Alright lovebirds! Who wants to race? Winner gets twenty bucks!" Roger said, " Bet!" I laughed nodded in agreement and Freddie said, " Sure!" Brian said, " Nice,"

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"Go!"

We sped down the street on the sidewalk heading through the school yard Roger screaming. When we race, Roger gets crazy aggressive. Brian loves seeing him so aggresive sometimes. I always laugh since he has this expression that just- makes me laugh like crazy. I tapped the pole and Brian did at the same time.

I said, " Let's goo!" Freddie handed me a twenty dollar bill said, " Great job!"

I giggled said, " Thank you!"

Roger yelled, " DAMMIT! Second place is the first loser! Haha you a loser Bri!" Brian grabbed his waist said, " Get over here you-" Giggling he handed him a twenty dollar bill. As he leant in giving him a kiss. I laughed and Freddie asked, " Wanna play basketball with me?"

I looked up at him smirking said, " I'm totally going to beat you,"

Freddie placed his hands on his hips sassily and said, " Oh, we'll see about that!" I giggled as we walked to the gymnasium together.
------------------------------------
We put our backpacks and hoverboards down and grabbed a basketball and headed to the court.

I smirked looking into his eyes and got in position as we did check bouncing the ball back and forth a few times until starting the game. I dribbled the ball in between my legs staring at Freddie's eyes and looked at the hoop and turned around pushing my backside as he leaned over trying to get the ball as I jumped to shoot he blocked and had the ball.

I blushed in embarrassment and sighed getting aggressive and started attempting to steal the ball.

He started messing with me as I finally got the ball back and immediately started toward the hoop jumping up throwing it in!

SWISH!

I said," Omigod-"

I lyed flat on my back on the court.

Freddie said, " Nice defence darling!"

I smirked said, Thanks, you still beat me... Why do you have to so tall!"

He grinned said, " Not my fault!"

I sighed to tired and Freddie gently pulled me up said," C'mon we got to get to class now," I said, " Nooo- I don't want to go... I want to stay with you,"

He said, " We can do that later baby, we got to get to class,"

I whined said, " Fiiinee," Freddie played with my pigtails as I grabbed my backpack and stuck my hoverboard in my bag after turning it off. Freddie grabbed his stuff and held my hand as we walked to Math together.
...
BRRRRIIINNNGGGG!

I settled in my desk as Freddie sat next to me keeping our hands linked under the table waiting for class to start. I took out my notebook, planner, pencil pouch, and my water bottle.

Freddie took out his supplies and once everyone filed in one of my friends Mary waved and noticed our hands and smirked doing eye brow jumps. I mouthed, " Go away!"

She laughed spinning around and making kissy faces and flapping her hands. I laughed at her making a fool out of herself. Her friends pulled her arm down as she sat down.

Freddie asked, " Who's she?"

I said, " Oh, she's Mary. One of my friends. She was just teasing me about, us." He smiled leaning forward as our teacher started talking about Quadratic equations.
-----------------------------------

Afterschool eventually arrived, and Freddie was walking with me to get our hoverboards. He asked, " What're you doing tonight?" I said, " Mom's taking me out tonight. 'Cause we passed our project today,"

He smiled said, " Hope you have a good time sweetie," I smiled kissed his forehead tucking his hair back.

He smirked pinned me to my closed locker pretty much attacking my lips accidentally making me moan.

He whispered, " Damn didn't know you had it in you," I said, " Well with you being your hot self obviously. Don't you dare turn me on!" He chuckled leaned down kissing my neck said, " Oh well, I'll have my moment eventually."

I giggled feeling his lips travel up my jawline and back to my lips.

I fought the urge from letting him see more of me and said, " Well, you'll have your moment eventually, trust me," He kissed me again resting his hands on my hips. I pulled him closer feeling his body against mine as we continued our little... makeout session I suppose.

I ran my fingers through his hair said, " God your gorgeous," Freddie smiled kissed me again said, " So are you," I hummed gently licking his lips as he let me kiss him with tounge.

I sighed placing my arms around his neck moving deeper and sighed parting resting my forehead against his. He said, " Damn. That was nice,"

I smiled said, " Yeah, it was my first time," He smiled said, " Me too,"

I looked at the time said, " Oh shit, I gotta head home! I can't have Mom wait on me!" I grabbed my hoverboard and Freddie sheepishly said, " I'm sorry,"

I asked, " For what?"

He said, " Taking up your time,"

I said, " Babe, there's no need to apologize, alright?" He nodded grabbing his hoverboard as we walked to the front to ride home.
...