Chapter 5-New Friends

"Lisa!" I called out from the staircase.

How long was she taking? Girls and makeup! I went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

I heard heels click on the floor. She finally came. I was awestruck by seeing her. She looked....hot!

[Nabz:Please imagine Lisa in this super cute and smexy outfit

[Nabz:Please imagine Lisa in this super cute and smexy outfit...🤩]

"I'm so sorry!" Lisa apologised.

"You look beautiful." I said out not realising what I said but I did not regret saying it.

"Uh..thanks!" She said, blushing shades of red. "Btw, you look handsome."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I wore a yellow shirt and simple blue jeans with my white balenciagas to complete the look.

"Hey we are matching." I said and gave her a high five.

"Now let's go!" She said heading out to which I followed suit.

We quickly made it to the Namjoon hyung's house.

"Aye! Jung Kook-ah!" Jin hyung hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

"I missed you Jin hyungie!" I was still hugging him.

"Come on Jung Kook, you forgot your other hyungs, didn't you?" Namjoon hyung interrupted.

"No I didn't." I went and hugged him too.

Then we all did a group hug.

"It's been months since we met." Hobi hyung laughed.

"Kookie!" A woman's voice came from upstairs followed by laughing of two other women.

It was Jisoo noona, Jin hyung's wife. "Aah!" She gasped. "Oh god where were you?" She came and gave me a hug.

"I'm right here!" I laughed.

Jennie noona went next to Taehyung and Rosé went next to Jiminie hyung.

"Hey Jung Kook!" Jennie waved at me and Rosé blew a flying kiss to me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you never do that to me!" Jimin hyung complained.

"Aren't you content with kissing her yourself each day?" Yoongi hyung showed his savage side making everyone laugh and Rosé blushed.

She hit Jimin hyung on the arm. "Sorry sorry!" He side hugged her.

"Won't you introduce us Jung Kook?" Jisoo asked pointing towards Lisa.

"Ah! So everyone, this is Lisa, my best friend and Lisa, this is my family." I smiled.

"Hello everyone!" Lisa smiled.

I then introduced them to her individually. Everyone seemed to like her which is good.

Then the girls went to chit chat while I sat down with the hyungs.

"So Jung Kook-ah, do you like her." Jin hyung asked me.

"Uh..." I hesitated and everyone understood.

"Oh god the maknae is in love!" Taehyung teased me.

"So did you tell her yet?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"No, not yet. But I will soon and I already have a plan in mind." I said confident.

"All the best!" Jimin hyung winked.

Lisa's POV

The girls are so nice and sweet to me. We talked about a bunch of random stuff until Jennie unnie changed the topic.

"So Lisa, do you have any feelings for Jung Kook?" Her question caught me off guard. Before I could say anything, Jisoo unnie spoke.

"We'll take that as a yes!"

All of them gasped in excitement and I couldn't say anything. But it was true so I kept quiet.

Jung Kook's POV

We all spent the entire day having fun and drinking. It was night and everyone decided to head home.

I guess Lisa enjoyed a lot. Way too much. She was completely drunk and was getting difficult to handle.

"Let's go home Lisa!" I took the shot glass from her hands.

"Jung Kook! Please let me drive! I promise we'll enjoy!" She started laughing.

"Okay now come!" I helped her stand up but she was not ready to move a step further.

"I want to stay here! With the unnies! Please let's stay here forever!" She started pleading.

"Okay we will stay here! Come on!" I tried to take  her but she started pulling her hand out of my grasp.

I had no choice but to pick her up in my arms. Or else the whole night would pass and she wouldn't budge.

"Bye everyone!" She started waving her hands.

Namjoon hyung showed me a thumbs up and mouthed an all the best. Because I knew handling her was going to be a big task for me. I nodded and took her towards the car. I helped her sit and started driving.

"I won't spare my father once I find him. Bloody monster!"

I was a little shocked hearing Lisa speak like this. Then there was complete silence. I glanced to my side and saw that she had passed out. I just laughed.

We reached home and I took Lisa straight to the bedroom. As I laid her on the soft white mattress, my eyes went to her neck and collar bones. Damn! She looked so hot even in a condition like this.

The thin straps of her top slid off slowly from her shoulders. I was being so perverted right now. It would look like I only had lust for her. But no, that's not it. I covered her with the cozy blanket and let her sleep.

I freshened myself up and plopped down on the mattress spread out on the marbled floor. Even though I had 3 more rooms in my house, I liked keeping Lisa company. Or I'd say I liked her company. How it took me such a short span of time to fall in love with an angel. I know I sound very cheesy here but what can I do?!

She isn't like the other girls I've encountered with before. Unlike the girls in my college who would practically throw themselves over me, only for my money. She is so different, so unique.

I felt my throat dry. I got up and got the bottle of water that was lying on my bed unattended. I fulfilled my thirst and placed the bottle on one of the side table.

I then heard murmurs coming from the other side. It was Lisa. Yeah, she sometimes talks in sleep. She did it one or two times before so I'm used to it. I focused on what she was saying or more like whispering. She was crying.

"Mom! Please stop! Mom!" Her voice was filled with tremor.

I went and intertwined her hand with mine.

"Mom!" She let out another whimper.

"It's okay!" I caressed her soft hair and it worked. She fell asleep.

It really hurts me to see her in this state. She still hasn't completely recovered from her past traumatic experiences. Don't worry Lisa! I will make sure those people who put you in this condition, will face my wrath.