Chapter 8-Fake smiles

Lisa's POV

I woke up to the warm sunlight hitting my face as it made its way in through the window. I turned to my left to see a naked Jung Kook sleeping peacefully with his hand rested on my stomach. I was a blushing mess instantly, remembering last nights' incidents. Last night was pretty fun and....interesting. All of the times we did it, Jung Kook was very energetic. I felt his hand move as he turned to the other side, still asleep. He looked so handsome sleeping shirtless. And his long hair really complimented his body.

I decided to prepare breakfast for us since
Jung Kook is the one who does everything for me. And me being the lazy ass I am, never helps him. I was still very sore but still got up. I put on a pair of blue shorts and one of Jung Kook's shirts from the closet and went downstairs.

Jung Kook's POV

"Lisa!" I opened my eyes to find Lisa nowhere to be seen. Just then, the smell of freshly brewed coffee made its way into the room as the door opened, revealing Lisa holding a tray of food.

"Good morning!" She smiled at me warmly. "I got us breakfast." She placed the tray on the side table.

"We would have had it downstairs." I said softly pulling her in front of me.

"I am still tired so I wanted to have it in bed with you!"

"Well if you want I can help you get rid of the pain." I smirked and leaned in to kiss her before she pushed me back.

"Not to mention my lips are also paining so let's have breakfast now!"

We had our breakfast and it was way more yummy than I thought.

"I'll have a bath now." Lisa got up from the bed and went to the closet to get some clothes.

"Let's have it together." I got up from the bed.

"No Jung Kook!" She quickly ran towards the bathroom and shut the door.

"Lisa!" I shouted laughing.

As I laid down on the bed, my phone rang. I was still not in the mood to talk to anyone except Lisa, I grumpily answered the call from my annoying sister.

"Hey idiot! What's up?" was the first thing I heard when I answered the call.

"Nothing much, just 'my time'. I said.

"Kookie!" My grandma's voice was heard.

"Grandma, you're still here?! I thought you left a week ago!" I asked confused.

"Your parents forced me to!" She laughed.

"Hmm, I see, I'll pay you a visit ma!" I said making her even more happy.

"My baby! Bring Lisa along. Such a sweet girl, I want to meet her again!" She said.

"I will! See you, bye!" I ended the call. Just then Lisa popped out from the shower, wearing a robe. Her wet hair making her look more ethereal.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing! Just admiring my would-be wife." I said making her blush.

"Well, you can admire me after marriage!" She said and went inside the closet.

"So in other words, you are agreeing to marry me?" I went to the closet and back hugged her.

"Feel free to think whatever you want."

"In the mood to tease huh!" I started kissing her neck.

"Jung Kook, stop!" Lisa tried to pull away.

"My answer please!"

"Yes!" She shouted.