Chapter 16-Rescue

Jung Kook, in a fit of rage, drove over to his house to inform his hyungs and the girls about everything. He was now filled with a fury of anger and passion to rescue Lisa, and to know why did his own mother plan all of this.

Jung Kook did not hesitate a second and ran towards his house. He quickly bursted in and slammed the door shut, startling the others.

"What happened Jung Kook?! Do you want to break the door?" Asked Jin as he came from the kitchen, with Jimin close behind him.

"Jung Kook, are you okay?" Asked Jennie, noticing his downcast expression.

"L-Lisa...mom..." Jung Kook hesitated, his bottled emotions collapsing into tears.

"What about Lisa?" Uttered Hye Rim.

"What happened?" Asked Jhope, placing a comforting hand on Jung Kook's tensed shoulder.

"I-I found Lisa!" Jung Kook blurted, making everyone's face light up.

"Thank god!" Exclaimed Taehyung, hugging Jennie who was right beside him.

"Hye Rim, I'm very sorry." Spoke Jung Kook. "You were right, mom is the culprit."

"It's fine. I-I just wish she wouldn't have done this." Said Hye Rim as she kneeled next to Jung Kook.

"I'm very sorry Rim!" Jung Kook hugged her tight, both of them crying in each other's arms.

"No problem Kook..." muttered Hye Rim through sobs.

As they broke the hug, Hye Rim helped Jung Kook get up.

"But how did you know Hye Rim?" Asked Chaeyoung.

"I overheard her the day Lisa was kidnapped. And that's why I was in a state of panic and fear."

"But the question is, where is Lisa now?" Interrupted Yoongi.

"She is still held hostage by mom's recruits." Said Jung Kook.

"Tell us everything Jung Kook!" Spoke Jisoo.

And so Jung Kook began. His and Chanyeol's meeting with the van owner, and then him driving over to his parents' house, only to find his mom acting suspicious. Then him following her, leading him to Lisa.

"We need to act quick. It's already been late." Said Namjoon.

"Sorry to say this Jung Kook, but your mom needs to pay for this." Said Chaeyoung, anger and grief evident in her voice.

"No it's fine, mom really has some serious explanation to give." Jung Kook clenched his fists.

"But right now, we have to free Lisa. That's more important." Said Taehyung.

"We will have to inform Chanyeol. Just so we could be on the safe side." Said Namjoon.

"What do you mean?" Hobi questioned.

"Look, there would be aggressive work to do, and if we get caught, then we could be jailed."

Everyone agreed in unison. No doubt Namjoon was the smartest in the group.

"Informing Chanyeol will be done." Said Jung Kook.

"So what's the plan?" Asked Jin.

Namjoon began, "All of us will accompany Jung Kook and will be equipped, just in case. Chanyeol would be waiting for us, we can ask for his aid if the matter gets out of hands. So here's what we'll do, me Jin hyung and Hobi hyung would be at the last, keeping an eye. Then Taehyung would be guarding Yoongi hyung, Jimin and Jung Kook, who'll do the  work."