Chapter 10-Evil Conspiracy

The morning sky had shown its colour, a pale blue with a few rays of sunlight scattered throughout. The day was a bit gloomy for a bright morning.

Jung Kook and Lisa has somehow fallen asleep underneath the blanket of the sky. They were deeply asleep until loud honks of cars made its way to
Jung Kook's ears, causing him to groan a bit. Lisa was still asleep, unaffected by the noises. She was a heavy sleeper indeed.

Jung Kook found himself admiring his girlfriend, who was snoring, enjoying her sleep. "Cute!" He muttered, a bunny smile forming on his lips. Going against his wish, he had to wake Lisa up. He was unaware of what had happened inside the house, considering it was left to the care of his hyungs and Lisa's unnies.

"Lisa, wake up it's morning!" said Jung Kook as he caressed her cheek. Lisa opened her eyes with a smile and wrapped her arms around Jung Kook.

"Already?" Lisa muttered.

"Yes, lets head inside now, we don't know what is in there!" Jung Kook chuckled.

Lisa yawned and freed Jung Kook from her clasp. She got up and fixed her hair. After stretching for a bit, she stood up.

"I'm hungry right now!"

"Let's see what's left inside!" said Jung Kook and headed inside, Lisa following him.

The sight in front of them was humorous. Everyone was fast asleep. Jin with Jisoo resting her head on his shoulder, Namjoon and Hoseok beside them, knocked off, Jennie and Chaeyoung hugging each other, Jimin with a snoring Taehyung on the floor and lastly Yoongi on a single couch with a blanket.

Lisa giggled and snapped a quick selfie with Jung Kook and the rest in the frame.

"How cute!" Lisa whispered.

"Should we wake them up?" asked Jung Kook.

"Of course we should, we all can have breakfast together." Lisa answered.

"Okay then! Good morning everyone!" Jung Kook shouted earning groans from everyone.

"Please wake up it's morning!" Lisa said.

It took a while for everyone to regain their senses especially Yoongi who was not ready to leave the blanket until Jin pulled it from his grasp.

"Min Yoongi, stop being so stubborn!" Jin shouted. 

"Ugh!" Yoongi finally being annoyed, sat up straight.

"So now that everyone has woken up, what is the menu for breakfast?" Lisa asked from the kitchen, her hair pulled into a bun.

"Let's have fruits, toasts and juice." Namjoon suggested.

"Everyone okay with it?" Lisa asked again.

"Just give me food!" Yoongi said tiresome.

With a little assistance from everyone, the breakfast was ready to be served. There was silence as all of them were super hungry and practically devoured the servings.  

After about an hour of eating and cleaning, everyone headed downstairs.

"See you guys!" Lisa waved as all of them went to their respective places.

"That was a nuisance!" Jung Kook plopped on the couch.

"But it was fun!" Lisa laughed.

_

??POV

"I need to get her out of his life. An ordinary, roadside girl can't be my daughter-in-law. That idiot can't match us. The Jeons. What can I do?! Ugh!" The woman shatters the glass in front of her.

"I can help you with it." A male's voice is heard.

"Who are you and how did you get in?" The woman snapped at the man. He looked like he was in his mid 50s.

"I am someone useful. I can help you get rid of that girl. But in exchange for something." The man said, his lips curved into an evil smirk.

"Anything you want, I just need to get rid of that slut."

"I want 20 million won in exchange." The man spoke.

The woman hesitated at first but eventually agreed.
"You will get your money. And I will provide you with that girl's information."

"No problem but I have a question, your son is quite protective and rebellious for that girl. What if he tries to interrupt?"

"Just handle him, but be careful he should not be hurt. And one more thing, no one should find even the slightest hint of our plan, especially my son! Or else you can lose your life." The woman said with a smug face.

"It will be done. Take this!" The man slides a paper towards the woman. "This has all of the important info. Now allow me to leave. Thank you." The man swiftly left the place.

The woman takes a look at the paper and places a call. "J! I need your help."

She has a talk with her most trusted man.

"See you then!" The call ends.

"Aah!" A gasp is heard. The woman shouts, "who's there?" But her voice is met with silence. "Maybe my mind is playing tricks." The woman shrugged it off.

There is a satisfied smirk on the woman's face. "I will make sure you regret your decision, Lisa Manoban!"

_

Here's another chapter guys. I'll leave you with suspense here. Next chapter is gonna be 👀⛓!