Chapter 14-Past

Lisa's POV

Hours seemed like an eternity. How long were they going to hold me hostage? And my throat! It felt like a drought inside. Could anyone get me a glass of water?!

As I closed my eyes, a voice spoke out of nowhere, "Hello Lisa!" It sounded so familiar. But the room was dark so I couldn't view anything of front of me.

Then the lights switched on, revealing the person I never expected in my wildest dreams.

"M-Mrs J-Jeon?" I stuttered. Seeing her made me bewildered.

"Yes its me." She said with a smile. The same smile I had seen on her face the other day we met. A fake one.

"You have planned all of this?" I asked, furious.

How could she do this?!

"Lower your voice, girl!" She snapped, her smile fading in a glance.

"But why are you doing this?" I asked, on the brink of crying.

"Simple, I don't want a third rate girl like you in my son's life!" Her words were like daggers, stabbed deep into my soul.

What did she think of me? Third rate? Am I that bad? Or worse, that worthless?

"How did my son even develop a liking for you in the first place? Him and you?, no comparison."

"You could have told me!" I shouted. "If you hate me that much, you could have said it to my face. But you didn't, because you're a coward. And only cowards do such things!" I spat.

"You b*tch!" She smacked me harshly, her blow stinging my cheek. "No one ever talked to me like this! Consider your words, or else no one would discover you ever again!"

"Well, I hope you have bid your goodbyes to everyone, and Jung Kook. Because after this, you will never see them again!" She spoke, her words now worrying me.

I can't stay without Jung Kook. I love him so much.

"If not, then Jung Kook..." a smirk appeared on her face.

"T-Then what?" I asked, fear evident in my voice.

"Then Jung Kook will suffer. He will suffer miserably! And it will all be because of you."

I just couldn't process it. How could a mother do like this with her own son? Did she even have a heart? No she didn't! If she had, then she would never do something like this.

But I will not let Jung Kook go through pain. Even if it would mean for me to leave him. At least he would be happy.

"Fine! If this is what you want!" I said, tearing up.

"Very well then. A good decision." She smiled, this time a pleasant one.

"J-just tell Jung Kook that I love him. A lot." My tears flowed like a river.

"Of course, I'll convey it to him. It was nice meeting you, Lisa. Goodbye forever!" She said and turned around on her heels and walked away.

All that I was left with, were my own tears and a broken heart, which would never heal again.

_

Jung Kook's POV

I needed some time to spend alone. After all of this mess, I just can't figure out what to do. So here I am, in a park, all by myself. Well, it is a bit relaxing to watch kids playing and enjoying themselves. The fresh breeze is soothing me...somewhat.

Can anyone give me a clue at least? Just a hint? I don't know how to find Lisa. The police will take their time and I can't wait that long. They have spread the word about missing. Everyone are trying their best but I needed to do something by myself.