Chapter 19-Welcome home

The night passed on quickly. Soon it was morning and time for Lisa to head back home, to her comfort zone. She yearned to go back already. Jung Kook completed the formalities and they were ready to leave.

"So Miss Lisa, I hope you will follow your diet and recover soon." Said the doctor.

"I will doctor." Lisa smiled.

"Thank you very much." Jung Kook bowed.

"No problem." The doctor smiled.

And they made their way out of the hospital. They saw that Jennie was already waiting for them. She waved excitedly.

Jung Kook helped Lisa sit in the car. Once she was comfortable, he took a seat as well. Jennie began driving. It had been 5 minutes and the car was still silent.

"So madam Lisa, I hope you are ready for the surprise." Jennie finally spoke.

"Of course I am." Said Lisa.

"Here we go then." Jennie pulled up at the driveway.

As they got down the car, the house was completely silent. Jung Kook chuckled when he spotted Jin and Jisoo bickering. He showed it to Jennie, which she saw and facepalmed.

"These two will ruin everything." Jennie huffed.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Questioned Lisa.

"All you have to do is look pretty and wait!" Said Jennie and went towards the house.

After a while, Jennie gestured them to come inside.
When the door opened, it was dark inside. They got in and closed the door.

Suddenly the lights went on and everyone shouted together, "welcome home!," holding balloons, and Jin and Jisoo burst the party bombs, showering glitter and confetti.

"Thank you everyone!" Lisa smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed this small surprise." Said Chaeyoung.

"Which was planned by me." Spoke Jisoo.

"Correction please, by me." Interrupted Jin.

"What a liar!" Said Jisoo.

"Just like my wife." Replied Jin.

"You!" Jisoo spat.

"Guys please, stop!" Interrupted Taehyung.

"I really liked it. Thank you to everyone, especially Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie." Said Lisa, making the couple finally stop fighting.

"Have a seat." Said Jung Kook, helping Lisa towards the couch.

"Feels amazing." Lisa hugged the cushion.

"So who's hungry?" Namjoon shouted from the kitchen.

"Me!" Everyone shouted at the same time.

"Guys, this is the 'Chaeyoung Effect'." Said Jimin, making everyone burst into laughter.

As Namjoon and Hye Rim served, everyone dug in. The group had lost their appetite during the tense days, but now that Lisa was back, everyone were relaxed.

Time flew on quickly as it was evening time.

"What's the time?" Yoongi yawned, stretching.