Part-time Job

Hinata put her ginger hair in a bun and look at her reflection while wearing a white long sleeves polo and black slacks with a half apron.

"Hinata there's a lot of people outside we need you there." Her workmate said to her.

"Ah yes, I'll be there!" She said and quickly put on her shoes before she run out of the locker room.

She works as a waitress in this nightclub whenever they need extra hand like tonight. Her friend called her and asked if she can help them tonight because they have a VIP guests.

It's the victory party of the famous volleyball team Black Jackals. They won recently and decided to have a party here together with the other volleyball players.

She went to the bar counter and get the tray full of cocktails the she started roaming around the place. She saw a guy with white hair with black streaks who look so energetic talking with the two dancers.

"Bokuto san we saw your friend wearing mask inside your VIP room. He's alone, isn't he bored" she heard the dancer asked a certain Bokuto san.

"Ah Omi omi don't like crowded places. You won't believe how we drag him just be here." He said and sip his drink

Hinata looked away and continue serving the people and watch her girlfriends at work dancing on the stage.

She remember the first time she work here she can't believe how bold her friend can be. Hinata met her in university they have the same major and just like her she have to support herself financially to study, aside from that she;s quite materialistic. High maintenance.

Later on she found out that her friend is accepting "extra job" occasionally if she need more money.

She even asked her before if she want to try being a dancer and accept "extra job" for easy money but she just can't. She'd rather have multiple part time job.

After a few hours the people is starting to get wild. She took a short break and eat in the locker room with the dancers and other waitresses.

"Just look how much money I got. They're rich!" Her friend Inko said while counting money.

"I know, well what do you expect they're pro."

"Inko san we met Bokuto san a while ago we mentioned about extra job. He said he want to book one for his friend." Someone said.

Hinata listen to them talking about it. She know that the Bokuto san that they're talking about is the same guy she saw a while ago.

"Inko are you going to do it?" She asked her friend.

"Uhmm.. it depends."she said and looked the other girls "So who is this friend that he's talking about"

Before she knew it Inko pull her out of the locker room and they went to the VIP rooms.

"Here, Hinata go inside and bring this to them. Look for the guy wearing a face mask and tell me if he's hot!" Inko said to her.

"B-but.. are you sure you will do it?" She asked.

"Like I said it depends. I can always say no if I want to." She said

Hinata took a deep breath and knock on the door, when she got the permission she slowly open the door and step inside holding a tray of drinks.

She put the drinks on the table and looked around. There's seven people in the room and when she saw the guy Inko is talking about she watched him closely as he pull his mask and drink his beer.

She suddenly felt her throat went dry and her cheeks burn just by looking at him. Her mouth hang open when she saw his Adam's apple moved while drinking.