Restart

The next day when Hinata woke up Sakusa is not in the bed with her. At first she thought he already left but she saw his shirt hanging on the chair inside the room.

When she went outside she saw a tall man with sexy back in front of the kitchen sink.

"Good morning." She greets after staring at his back for a while.

"Morning!"

"What are you doing there?" She walk to him to see what's keeping him busy this early. There's food on the table and Sakusa is currently washing the kitchen utensils that he used for cooking. But what caught her attention is the sparkling clean kitchen sink and counter top.

Her house is clean but Sakusa's way of cleaning is just amazing. He even managed to clean a few tile stain that she already given up cleaning.

"How did you do that? I've been trying to clean that stain for so long."

"That's a secret, did taht make you fall for me more?" Sakusa joked. She just chuckled and hug him from the back. "How'd you know?"she said. Sakusa laughed at her and went to the table with her to eat.

When Sakusa is about to leave he made sure to check outside the house before going out. "Hinata I'll leave now. You don't have to see me off there mig—" he didn't get to finish his sentence when Hinata went out of the house like she don't care.

"Omi san? Meian san might be looking for you. You've been out all night " she said while standing in front of her house.

"Y-you? What if someone see us?"

"So? I'm Vixen." She said in as a matter of fact tone. "It's not like you're cheating on me with me."

Sakusa just sigh and walk out of the house. Well that's true but what concerns him is people knowing her real identity. He thought Hinata don't like that to happen.

"I'll see you when I see you—" Hinata said while he's inside the car getting ready to drive back home.

"You're still leaving?"

"Yes." Hinata almost laughed when she saw his face get pale after hearing that. "Silly! I'll just visit my mom and my sister in Miyagi I'll be back."

"Oh really. That's good to hear then."

After Sakusa left Hinata went back inside the house to get ready. Graduation will be the day after tomorrow and she is planning to have her haircut today.

"Hi. " she greets when she enter the salon.

"Hi. Haircut?" The hair stylist asked. When she said yes he guided her to the hair infront of mirror.

"I'm Terushima. Do you want a trim?" He asked while brushing her hair using his fingers. "You have a pretty unusual hair color. It looks nice on you."

"Thank you. But I want to cut it." She smiled at him in the mirror reflection and she saw his shock face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. This short!" She put her hand a little below her chin to show him how short she want it to be. It's the same length as the wig she's wearing as Vixen.

"That's a lot of hair. Are you broken hearted?" Terushima joked but half meant.

"Nope. I'm in love." She said and touch the pendant of her necklace.

Terushima just shrug and get his scissors. He's actually thinking of getting her number if she's single.

After getting her haircut, Hinata plan to go back to her house or maybe visit Kenma but she saw the cafe where she met Sakusa before. The milkshake there became her favorite so she decided to buy one before going.

"Hi, one strawberry milkshake." She said and get her wallet but when she look back at the cashier she's staring at her. "Hmm?"

"You're Vixen right?" The girl asked. She knows because all the employees were talking about Vixen and Sakusa when the news came out and the cafe in the picture is their cafe.

Hinata just nod her head gave her the money.

Having an assurance from Sakusa made her at ease. Like she don't care anymore. They can talk all they want, she have him by her side.

After waiting for a bit in the same spot where they talk before, the girl came to her with her order. She's about to leave but she saw Akane and Enaga getting their orders over the counter.

"Akane!" She called her and raise her hand. She smiled brightly when she saw her and decided to join.

"Nee chan? I didn't know you're here nee chan!"

"Just bought this." And show her the milkshake.

"I see.. you look familiar. I just can't—" Akane said after and try to think where she saw a girl who looked like her while sipping her drink.

"You're Vixen?" Enaga

"Bingo!"

Akane choked on her drink. That's what she was thinking! She just can't say it until Enaga does. That is why she looks so familiar because of her hair.

"Y-you? Oh gosh! I have a confession to make nee chan! Please forgive me! It was me. I'm so sorry." Akane started telling her the whole story about the scandal and seriously it's not a big deal to her anymore.

"Don't worry about it. I saw how you all worked hard to help us anyway. And don't treat Vixen differently, it's just me."

They were talking leisurely when Enaga remember something. "Hinata! Did you watch the news last night? Or this morning maybe?"

"No, I was.. busy?"

"Nee chan! Sato Kouki lost his followers. It started like 2 weeks ago Maybe? Then he published a new rumor 'bout this famous celebrity maybe to get his followers back but this celebrity file a lawsuit."

"Yes, he's in the news since last night." Enaga.

"Oh." All she said. She somehow feel bad about what happened to him.

"But nee chan! I can't believe it. You are Sakusa san's girlfriend."

Hinata instantly smile when she heard it from Akane. They started in a complicated set up but now it's official and it's just making her happy.

"Yes.. I'm Omi san's girlfriend."

🍊🍊🍊