Cat's Curiosity

Yamamoto Akane, a publishing company intern and Nekoma Alumnus just finished typing on her laptop when her brother Yamamoto Taketora knock on her door.

"Akane? Dinners ready."

She quickly closed her laptop and look at her door afraid that her brother open it to see what she's doing.

"I'll be there!" She answered and put away her laptop before going out.

Her first ever social event related to her field of work was the event of JVA. Fumi Enaga her internship supervisor asked her to review the pictures and audio recording of all their exclusive interviews the next day of the event but she didn't expect to see something that she's not supposed to see. 

She's just looking at the group picture of the JVA's bosses when she notice a man walking out of the bathroom at the end of the hallway behind.

Out of curiosity she zoom it in and saw Sakusa Kiyoomi of MSBY Black Jackals, she's about to shrug if off but then she saw that it was the females bathroom. She's don't want to dig any deeper because it's possible that he just entered the wrong room.

But then two days after. Sunday, while she was out with her high school friends she saw Sakusa Kiyoomi entered a cafe with a girl.

That's how it all started. She got curious. Instead of going with her friends she lied and tell them that she forgot she have something to do and start following them.

She took a couple of pictures from the outside but she can't have a clearer picture of the girl because of the potted outdoor plant blocking the mystery girl of her view.

She went inside and buy a random drink for take out. And take a selfie while holding the drink but she made sure to have the two on her back ground. After that she nervously run out of the cafe but what shocked her the most is that the two entered a Love Hotel after meeting! She have a picture of the hotel and the two entering the place.

Days after that she went back to the venue of JVA Events and ask for the CCTV footage. Of course they didn't allow her but she have her ways, she saw the actual footage of Sakusa walking out of the bathroom. She rewind it a little and she saw everything!

A gorgeous girl with chin length ginger hair wearing a red dress enter the bathroom followed by Sakusa. During that time she saw herself with Fumi Enaga entered the place, that's when she remember they didn't see anyone inside that time. Then a few minutes after they left that's when Sakusa leave followed by the girl.

She don't know if she should be excited or nervous about what she's doing and what she's about to unfold if she continue this.

"Akane, you seem busier than usual." Tora said while eating their dinner.

"I-I'm just working on something."

"Hmm.. well you're working with Fumi Enaga right? She's really popular sports journalist."

"Yeah." She said shortly and continue eating.

The next day, Akane started doing her task and send it to her supervisor then save the report to her flash drive for backup file. Before leaving her area she made sure to put the other flash drive that contains the scandal inside her drawer.

She have this for months now but she just decided to make a summary of what she know and started filling all the proofs in one folder last night.

Holding her flash drive she stand outside the office of Fumi Enaga and wait for her to finish talking with someone inside. When the man went out their eyes met and she instantly recognized him.

It's Sato Kouki, many people hate him because he don't respect their private life. In short he's a paparazzi.

"Akane chan. Done with the JVA event?" 

"Y-yes ma'am." She said and went inside. "That's Sato Kouki right?" She asked as soon as she closed the door.

Fumi Enaga roll her eyes and sit on her chair. "Don't mind that guy! He's asking about the date of Kuroo Tetsurou, that girl went viral because she's pretty even with her mask on and no matter what he do he can't get a single information about her."

Akane started sweating knowing that that girl is the same girl Sakusa Kiyoomi is dating.

Well it's not confirmed though.

"She's not Kuroo san's girlfriend right? I mean Kuroo san is my brother's friend and he never mentioned that he has a girlfriend."

"I get to talk to him during the event he said they're just friends."

After the reporting she went back to her area and surprised to see Sato Kouki.

"You're still here?" She said trying to act  like it's nothing.

"Yes.. so you're Akane chan right?"

"We're not close don't call me Akane chan."

"Okay.. okay.. I heard you report for the JVA event. You see your senpai here was not allowed inside so maybe we can exchange info's?" He said with a smile.

"Sato san, you're not allowed inside because you're harassing the athletes with your too personal questions. So no." She said and before mockingly look at him from head to toe and started doing her task.

Sato hate this kind of people to think that she's just an intern without an actual work experience is pissing him off. He had no other choice but to leave but before that someone called the girl.

"Akane chan, can help me with this?"

"Sure." She said and put her flash drive in her drawer then leave her place.

Sato casually walk back and lean on her table and look around to see if someone is watching him before he pull her drawer and get the flash drive.

"That's what you get for being disrespectful to this senpai." 

He hurriedly walk out of the busy place and tried to open the file using his laptop and just when he thought he got the wrong flash drive because all that is inside are Akane's school reports he saw a folder named "Confidential"  he tried to see what's inside and he almost choke on air after.

Bingo!

🍊🍊🍊

It's weird I'm getting nervous (. ͠° ▿ ͠° .)
I mean, I'm the one writing so why is that?