Rumors II

When Hinata got home, she just rest for a while until she remember what happened. She decided to watch the news and visit social media to see if they have a single picture of her.

She sigh in relief after seeing that they stil don't know who she is. Well atleast they don't know her yet. She happen to read some of the comments about it and its not a good idea.

Spillsometea:
Anyone know who she is? I want to see her face, she must be pretty to have these two.

ImaFan:
Bet one man can't satisfy her. Or maybe she just like their money. Lol

Netizeeen1:
Gold digger!

She turn off her phone and decided to get ready to visit Kenma, she needs distraction. She usually arrived in Kenma's house in th morning but now she got there in the afternoon and she's welcomed by Kenma with unreadable expression. She can't tell if he's mad or worried.

"Kenma.." she called him with low energy. Kenma stare at her for a while before he sigh.

"Shoyo, since when are you dating that guy?"

"W-we.. uhh.. we're n-not dating" she answered whispering the last word.

"What do you mean you're not? Does Kuroo know this? I'm calling him"  Kenma went inside the house calling Kuroo to tell him Hinata is in his house.

Hinata just sigh and went to the kitchen to do her thing. Well they both know it's her. When Kuroo arrived she's done cooking and in the living room with Kenma.

"Hinata!" Kuroo shout as soon as he enter the house.

"Kuroo san.." she called his name and avoid eye contact. He's not calling her Chibi chan.

"Don't scare her." Kenma remind him and continue eating while playing.

"I'm not." Kuroo went inside and sit beside the ginger. "Are you okay? I saw the news—"

"Don't worry I'm fine. They don't know who is Vixen" She said and smile to assure him.

She decided to tell him the story since he's involved in the rumor and they know it's her anyways.

"So you two are meeting for months now and.. that.. but you're not dating?" Kuroo

"Y-yes"  she nod.

They both look at Kenma when he drop his Nintendo switch on the table. Kuroo's eyes widened to this. That's his beloved switch!

"So what now? What did he said?" Kenma.

"What do you mean what did he said?—"

"Is he going to leave you?"

"... No, I don't think he will do that."

"He better not." Kuroo whispered. He's not really affected by the rumor. They made him look like the pityful lover who got cheated.

Before he leaved the place Kuroo received a call from Akane and Enaga about the plan and he agreed to it. He wanted to help her as far as he can so the next daw he made sure to have some tome to visit Black Jackals practice gym to see Sakusa.

"Sakusa." He called Sakusa when he saw him at the side court taking a break.

"Kuroo" he called back and bow at him which he did the same. He glance at the people not that far from them.

Everyone thinks they're not in good terms because they thought Hinata cheated on him with Sakusa.

"So Akane and Enaga is handling the situation?"

"Yes. I'm thankful to them, they seem to kow exactly what to do." He said and wipe his sweat with his towel.

"Well Enaga has been in the media for long now it's not that surprising. But Akane sure learns fast. I heard most of this is her plan."

"Yeah. I just have to listen to what they say—"

"More than that I'm happy you didn't leave her hanging." Kuroo said seriously.

"I would never." Sakusa said while looking at his teammates practicing.

"Good.  I think that's enough show. I have to go back." Kuroo nudge him and walk away but before he does he made sure to look at his funny expression. He knows how much Sakusa hate being touch.

At night when Sakusa got home he tried to see what's happening in the social media. Hinata will be in their place tomorrow, they haven't talk yet after the day he drop her near the train station.

While drinking tea at the balcony he started scrolling through his tablet and see if there's any new rumor and post about them. He saw a forum about the issue and started reading it.

I_love_MSBY:
What is with this girl? She literally have two hot men all for herself! I don't know if I should be jealous or pissed off.

VixenWannaBe:
I'm sure I want to be her. Imagine having Kuroo san and Sakusa san ugh! But maybe she also have relationship with other men? Ew.

Anonymous:
Why not just leave them alone? They're adults they know what they're doing.🙄

_updates:
Does anyone know her @ I badly want to stalk her social media. I'm curious!

Anonymous:
Seriously what is wrong with it? They seem to be in a relationship and have you seen the newest update? Sakusa san is in good terms with Kuroo san. I don't think the girl is two timing them.

Some of it are positive, some sre negative. But he notice some are ignoring the cheating part which is good.

Hinata will be in their place tomorrow. The team still doesn't know that Vixen is Hinata. Maybe after all of this if Hinata wants them to know it's fine.

"Omi kun, she's the girl in the club right? How did you find her?" Atsumu asked him.

"I just happen to find her." He answered and continue reading.

"What a dry answer. Give more details!"

"You will know the details soon." He said shortly. Atsumu made face and continue cleaning Hachi's dog house.

"Hinata will be here tomorrow right? Too bad Samu and I will visit grandma tomorrow."

He don't want to react but he remember the others mentioned they will be out tomorrow too.

"Does that mean I'll be alone here tomorrow?"

"What? You will miss us?— Yes! Yes!" Atsumu answered his question when Sakusa act like he's about to hit him with his tablet.

"Okay" he said and continue reading.

He can go out tomorrow with Vixen that's the plan anyways.

🍊🍊🍊