Match 🏐

Hinata is sitting with Akaashi while waiting for the match to start. It's her first time watching a professional volleyball match live and to think that she knows the players personally is making her nervous.

"Akaashi san do you want some?" She asked and offer him an Onigiri from Osamu.

"Thanks. Are you nervous?" Akaashi asked and get one Onigiri from her.

"Yes. This is my first time watching them live." She looked at the court where you can see the organizers and media preparing.

When the drums start and the emcee started talking everyone got so excited. The people cheer louder when the players enter the court same with Hinata and Akaashi. Being in VIP area Hinata can see them up close.

Some of the fans reached out their hands hoping to have a high five from their idols.

"Hinata you can do that too." Akaashi told her. She reached out her hand too like the others and smiled brightly when she saw them look at her.

Thomas, Inunaki, Meian and Barnes shake her hand while Bokuto gave her a high five with both hands.

"Hinata hey!" He shout and raised both his hand for high five. While Atsumu hold her hand using both his hands. "Shoyo chan! My lucky charm!" He said.  Hinata just laughed at him and tried to get her hand back because he don't have any intention to let go.

When it's Sakusa who walk pass her she's hesitant to reach out her hand but she did any way. Sakusa look at her hand and stopped walking in the middle where people can't reach him. He walk to the side where Hinata is and shake her hand before walking.

"Hey do you know Sakusa san?" A fangirl asked her after witnessing the interaction between them. Sakusa didn't shake the hands of other fans. Just her!

"Not really. I just got lucky.. I guess" she said and went back to her sit.

When the match start Hinata keep her eyes on the court and cheer for them. She didn't forget to do the Bokuto Beam and Atsumu's signature move every time they serve. It's not that embarrassing as she thought it would be because the other fans are doing it too.

The longer the match the more intense it gets. It's a five set match and both teams don't want to lose. Watching live match is much more nerve wrecking than watching it live on screen.

When it's finally time for 5th set Hinata hold her cheer stick tighter and watch the game closely and just when she thought they will have tie score again Sakusa spike the ball so hard and the referee whistles.

MSBY Black Jackals won!

Hinata jump from her seat and cheer as loud and she can. After this Akaashi and Hinata went to the players lounge to wait for the Black Jackals and congratulate them personally.

"Agaashe! Hinata Hey!" 

"Bokuto san! congratulations you did great there! the Bokuto beam is so fun!"

"I know right. Lot of people did that." he said as he remember their supporters shout Bokuto Beam  before he serve.

When they all went inside their designated room to freshen up Hinata and Akaashi went to their bus and wait for them. Meian said they will have a dinner at Onigiri Miya tonight as a celebration.

It's fun! Osamu and Atsumu did nothing but to mess up with each other.

"You're so red right now." Sakusa said to Hinata when he saw his face blushing.

"Hmm? Why?"

Sakusa point at her drink. "That's alcoholic drink."

"Really?  That's why it has an after taste." She simply said and chuckled.