Random Headcanon

This is literally just random headcanon about SakuHina and their baby germ.

🍊🍊🍊

The day our baby germ made Sakusa go to practice without a mask:

Sakusa look at the wall clock inside their room to see if he's running late before he start to get dress.

Hinata is in the kitchen preparing breakfast and the little germ is probably done with his milk and playing alone in the living room.

When he enter the kitchen Hinata smiled at him and before she wrap her arms around his waist.

"Good morning." She whispered before kissing him.

"Morning" he said against her lips.

"Just in time for breakfast." Hinata hold his hand and started walking to the dining table to join him eat. Sakusa looked around trying to look for someone when his wife spoke.

"He's in the living room. Playing." She said and that's when he heard the TV with their son's favorite morning cartoon.

"I'll be back early this afternoon. Want to go somewhere?" He asked while eating. He saw how Hinata chuckled "We can't leave I'm sure Bokuto san and Atsumu san will be here later." She said and that made him roll his eyes.

The two spend their free time in their house to play with their son.

After eating Sakusa went to the living room to get his mas and leave but there he saw his almost 3 year old little germ causing trouble. He's sitting on the floor playing with his masks.

 He's sitting on the floor playing with his masks

Sakusa can't say anything. He just watched his son murder his face masks and when Hinata came.

"Oh my.. what did you to daddy's mask?" Hinata carry him and walk back to her husband.

"Omi san this is your last box." She said worriedly.

"Don't worry about it." He just said and pinch his son's cheeks. "You little germ!" All he said. He can't get angry at him, he's too precious.

When he arrived in the gym all this teammates noticed that he's not wearing a mask which is new. Now he's prepared to them asking why and how.

Atsumu bullying our baby germ:

Hinata is in the living room with her son sitting on her lap who is trying to draw his dad and uncles when she heard Atsumu and Bokuto enter the house.

"Our favorite germ!" Atsumu shout as soon as he saw the child and spread his arms to welcome him.

While Hinata is preparing drinks for them Atsumu started looking at their wall full of picture frames with Baokuto and their son.

"Look at that." She heard Atsumu said and point at the picture frame on the wall. It's Sakusa holding their newborn son with uncomfortable face because he still not that clean.

"Daddy doesn't love you."

"Atsumu san!" Hinata tried to stop him and Bokuto tried to console the child because he's the one carrying him.

"Don't listen to uncle Tsum tsum he's just teasing you."

"But look at Omi omi daddy doesn't like you." Atsumu said again trying to hide his smile.

"No.." the child whispered with small voice before he looked at Sakusa who just went out of the kitchen with snacks and drinks.

He stared at his father with sad face like he's about to cry.

"Stop bullying my germ." Sakusa said and put the cold can of drinks on Atsumu's cheeks before he get his child.

🍊🍊🍊