Reality

Hinata is brushing her long hair when she remember she haven't cut her hair for a year now. She used to keep her hair short even back in High School because she thinks having a long hair is handful.

When she looked at the calendar that's when she realized her graduation is a week from now.

"Maybe I should cut my hair." she said to herself. She's about to laze around the house but she saw the wig she's using as Vixen. She forgot to give it back to Inko and she kept on using it these past weeks whenever she will go out with Sakusa.

She decided to take a bath and visit Inko to give her back the wig. She won't need it anyway.

When she arrived Inko opened the door for her but what caught her attention is her swollen eye like she cried all night.

"Hey what happened?" She asked in awe.

"That jerk is married." She said and open the door widely to let her in.

"What do you mean who's jerk?"

"I met someone in the club. At first I cling to him because he's rich. Then I get to know him and.. he's nice and sweet. I thought we're on the same page but turns out he's not serious with me!" She explained and started crying.

"And that's not all! I found out he's married." Inko throw the pillow on the floor in so much frustration.

"You got yourself a boyfriend?"

"No! Uggh! He said we're not an item! And that he never said we're in a relationship. I want to murder him but that's illegal and that sh*t is frustrating!" She end up sitting on the floor and punching the pillow that she throw a while ago.

"Why did I thought he's serious with me? All he want is my body!"

When Hinata heard it from her friend she suddenly feel anxious. That is somehow her current relationship with Sakusa.

He never said he likes her. And they never talked about the status of their relationship. Looking at her friend crying because of a man is making her more anxious. Who knows maybe next time she will be on the same position as her.

"Why are you here anyway?" She asked her after wiping her tears.

"I'm here to give this back." She said and gave her the wig.

"Ah yes. You're lucky Sakusa san is serious with you." She said.

She just smiled at her but at the back of her mind she's  starting to pity herself. She's letting him use her.

That night she received a call from her mom letting her know that she's fine now and she recovered well.

"By the way. How was your preparation for graduation?"

"It's fine. After graduation I plan to go back to Miyagi and find a job there." She said. On her way back to her house she think about it.

"Really? I thought you will stay there for good. From your stories before it seems like you made a lot of good friends there. " her mom said softly.

"Yes I have a lot of good friends here.. But there's no enough reason to stay."

During her next schedule with the Black Jackals she arrived just in time to cook for lunch. Since the day her friend told her what happened to her relationship she wants to distance herself from Sakusa. She doesn't want to get more attached to him.

"Hinata! Hachi missed you." Bokuto said to her when she enter the place.

"I'll feed her later" she said smiling and went to the kitchen to start cooking. She still have to speak with Meian to let him know that she's about to graduate next week and that she decided to go back to Miyagi. He need to start looking for a new housekeeper.

"Is Meian san here today?" She asked Inunaki while still busy cooking.

"He'll be here for lunch. He started spending more time with Omi these days" he said and continue eating ice cream.

"I see."

When Sakusa and Meian arrived they're just in time for lunch.

"Hi! They're already eating." Hinata said when she saw Meian and Sakusa.

Meian stand in front of Sakusa with a nervous smile. "Yes yes. We will eat now." When Hinata didn't move and just stand there to look at them so Meian called Hachi.

"Hachi! Look Hinata have your food!" The pomeranian run to Hinata and start wagging her tail excited to have her food.

"Easy! Let's go." Hinata start walking out to the balcony to give the dog her food.

When Hinata is out Meian look back at Sakusa holding a paper bag. "Go hide that!"

"Thanks." He said and go to his room to hide the jewelry that he bought for Hinata. In MSBY, only Meian knew that they're not in a relationship and since he already admitted to him that he likes Hinata he can only ask for his help.

He plan to make them official.

When he arrived in the kitchen almost everyone is done eating while he's just about to start.

"Omi omi are you okay here alone? We will watch CA San Juan's game." Atsumu said before he drink his water.

"Yeah you can go."

After a while of being alone Hinata enter the kitchen and smile a little when their eyes met before he went directly to the sink to start washing the dishes.

"You're not eating?"

"I'm not hungry." She answer shortly. He somehow feel like something is wrong and honestly he's not use to this.

He put his plate on the sink and wrap one arm around her waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked her nuzzle her hair. Hinata just hummed then nod her head and continue what she's doing.

"You seem down." Sakusa started caressing her side waist with his hands but Hinata glanced at him with a frown.

"Omi san I have work to do here. You can join them in the living room."

Sakusa is taken aback due to her cold treatment but he just shrug it off.

Maybe she's just not in the mood.

🍊🍊🍊