Inside Job : Part II

Sakusa keep scrolling on his phone while laying in his bed when he remember how Vixen said no to him and didn't reply after that, he tried calling her but she won't answer so he stopped. He don't want her to block his number.

He badly want to see her and seeing Hinata casually roaming around their place is not helping. He wants to keep his distance with her but that girl just won't leave him alone.

There were one time he woke up in the morning with a loud knocking on his door and thinking that it's just Atsumu he irritably open the door.

"What is it now?" He said as he open the door it's 8 in the morning, practice will be this afternoon and he wants to have more sleep.

"Hi, rise and shine Sakusa san! I have your clothes carefully folded just the way you want it-"

"Thanks." He cut off and get the clothes from her.

"I-I'll take it inside. There's food in the kitchen you can eat your breakfast."

"As I told you, you're not allowed in my room."

"Why?" Hinata whimpered. Sakusa stared down at her and watch her pretty face up close. Her clear amber eyes looks sad and.. she look so cute..

Sakusa shook his thought away and scowl at her "Because I said so"

"Sakusa san I took a bath before I came here I clean~ like a baby! Please let me in"

"That is not the issue here!" He raise his voice and get the clothes from her before he closed the door.

Sakusa put his phone on the bedside table and stare at blank space when someone knock on his door. For a moment he thought it's Hinata but it's late night and Hinata didn't come today.

"Yes?" He said as he open the door, it's Inunaki and Thomas.

"Omi, did you hear something or did you notice something strange recently?" Inunaki asked him while looking around the place.

"No." She answered shortly.

"Last night I went to the kitchen to drink water in the middle of the night then I heard someone walking in the hallway." Thomas said to him. Sakusa step out of his room and look at the hallway. All the doors are close and only the emergency lights is on.

"I also heard it one time. In the terrace, it sounds like a claw is scratching the floor." Inunaki added.

"Omi aren't you scared?"

"Uhh.. no" Sakusa tried to close his door but the two stopped him and tried to enter his room.

"I don't want to hear any more spooky stories from you two! This is not sleepover!" He said as he push his door close.

"It's true! I thought I'm the only one who heard it but Inunaki said he hears it too!"

"Okay, and I don't care! Let me sleep!"

"What the heck are you doing!" Meian shout from the other end of the hallway. He probably woke up because of their noise not long after Barnes step out of their room wearing his boxer and holding a Black Jackal plushie.

"Go back to sleep." Barnes

"That's what I'm saying! It's almost midnight!" He said

"B-but.."

"Go!" The three of them said to Thomas and Inunaki. The two don't have any choice but to go back to their room. As soon as their door closes Atsumu and Bokuto's door opened and the two creep out their head.