END

Hinata is staring blankly the wall with hanging picture frames while sitting on a yoga ball bouncing up and down and holding her round baby bump.

It's been years and she's now happily married with the person she love the most.

She saw a picture of her with all the members of Black Jackals while she's holding a bouquet of flowers and her diploma.

She still clearly remember how Sakusa and the other members Black Jackals went to her graduation to watch. They stayed on the second floor of the venue where there's not much people and watch her graduate.

She didn't know they will come at first she just saw them while she's on the stage. They even throw a party for her.

When she look at the next picture frame she saw a family picture with Sakusa, her mother and Natsu. Days after the graduation ceremony she went back to Miyagi to visit her mom and her sister with Sakusa.

Everything went well during their visit. Her mom and her sister became a huge fan of Sakusa and the others. Natsu even tried to learn Sakusa's technique in spiking.

The next picture is their group picture during the Olympics 2021. That is when her whole life changed.

It was sunny day. A perfect day for Olympics and Hinata got her ticket to watch live match. It's fun! And to watch it with Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma it made her happier.

Although team Japan didn't won the match against CA San Juan, seeing Sakusa and the others  still happy that they get to play at the world stage it didn't make her feel bad at all.

They still celebrated that night with everyone and before the night end.

"Hinata don't move!" Kageyama said and put a blindfold on her.

"Why? What's happening?"

"Let us guide you." She heard Ushijima said and hold her hand to guide her steps.

She's getting nervous because everyone got quite and she can't hear the loud music just a while ago.

"Guys what's happening?" She asked but no one answered.

"Stay there. Don't move." Ushijima said before he let go of her hand.

She's about to take off the blind fold when she heard a loud explosion. She can tell it's fireworks and when she took of the blind fold she's right.

"Wow! You guys prepared a fireworks?" She asked curiously. She's part of the people who arranged this after party but she didn't know they bought a fireworks.

When she looked around she saw almost everyone happily smiling and there's Suna, Kenma holding a camera and their phone like they're taking a video.

And when she look behind her there's Sakusa kneeling in one knee while holding a velvet box with a ring.

This is the first time Sakusa present a ring to her. He will occasionally give her a jewelry as gift but for years she never received a ring from him.

"So? You know I'm not good with speech so let's get direct to the point. Will you marry m—"

"Yes!" She shouted before he even finish his sentence.

And like a magic word everyone started shouting in glee and congratulating them.

Hinata smiled a little as she remember that day before the big frame caught her attention. Their wedding picture.

That day is so special and she will never forget it. She continue bouncing on the yoga ball when she heard her husband speak.

"He's still not coming out?" Sakusa suddenly said while on the couch and reading a book on how to take care of a baby. That became his past time when they found out that they're having their first baby.

"You're so excited to meet him." She chuckled.

"I'm not. You're three days over due. When will that germ pop out of you?" He said.

"Stop calling him a germ!" Hinata rolled her eyes and stop bouncing. When she felt the baby kick she taught maybe he don't like being called germ but he started moving non stop.

"You okay?" Sakusa asked worriedly and sit on the couch. "He doesn't like being called germ?"

Hinata glared at him and didn't answer. Seriously, who is in the right mind to call his son a germ?

"Germ! Germ! Germ!"

She's about a throw a pillow at him but she felt contractions so she stopped midway and look on the ground.

"Shoyo—"

"Get the bags.." she whispered and try to stand but Sakusa just watched her.

"I said get the bags now!" She said to him and that is when her water broke.

"Holy— I'll get the bags!" Sakusa run to their room to get it and the car key.

On the way to the hospital Hinata is calm. It hurts but she's okay. Meanwhile Sakusa is nervous. He read a lot about this, how it hurts and all those things.

"Are you sure you're okay? Does it hurt that much?"

"Omi san I'm okay. What's  up with you you're always calm and collected but look at you now."

"I'm worried!"

"Don't be. I swear I'm fine you're about to meet your favorite germ"

When they reached the hospital Hinata started her labor and Sakusa stayed with her until they brought her inside the delivery room.

It was hell for Sakusa to see his wife in pain but when he heard a baby's cry and Hinata smiled at him like she proud of herself and genuinely happy. He just found himself smiling back at her.

And when the doctor lay the newborn baby on her chest he just stand there and look at them with happy and contented smile.

"Omi san? Why don't you hold your favorite germ?" Hinata said jokingly. Sakusa look at the child still not that clean and..

"Ew."

🍊🍊🍊

🍊🍊🍊

Finally! We're done with
Hide and Seek 😌

Tysm for reading!
'till next time 🧡