Love Hotel

Hinata put effort on bringing out Vixen to meet Sakusa again. Wearing the wig, sunglasses and casual clothes she wait for him to arrive while standing outside the cafe that they agreed to meet.

After a few she saw him walking to her wearing his mask.

"Hi." She said shortly and fixed her sunglasses. Sakusa just nod at her and guide her to get inside the cafe.

When they enter the place she already know why Sakusa choose this. The place is nice but more importantly they don't have much customers. You can count all the people inside the place.

They choose to sit on a table for two at the corner where people won't notice much. Although beside them is the glass wall behind it is a potted outdoor plant that's blocking her view.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked. Hinata just lean her back on the couch and cross her legs. Sakusa can see her every move since the table between them is just a coffee table.

"You.." she said trying to copy his words.

Sakusa look up to her from the menu and because he's wearing a mask she can't see his reaction, same as Sakusa can't say if she's serious or not because he can't see almost half of her face because of her sunglasses

"You can have me anytime." He answered trying to challenge her to say a better comeback.

Hinata suck in her breath and look somewhere else.

"Get straight to the point why do you want to meet me?" She said directly to Sakusa after they ordered.

"Is it.. that hard to meet me?"

She looked at him and shrug before she looked at the waiter walking to them holding a tray.

They just stare at each other while the waiter put their drinks and snack on the table. He can feel the heavy atmosphere and dark aura from the two but he chose to shut up and do his job fast so he can stay away from them.

As soon as the waiter left, Hinata let out a sarcastic laugh and shook her head a little before speaking.

"I'm just here for that picture. Delete it."

"Why would I? You won't have a reason to meet with me without that."

"Look here." Hinata lean forward a little to show him that she's serious. "If the media accidentally got that photo it's going to be a huge scandal for Kuroo san and you, if they found out that you're the one who took that."

Sakusa knows it well without her telling, but he can't just let go of the only reason for her to meet him. He's been looking for her for a month now and now that she's right in front of him he can't let this opportunity pass.

"I will not delete that." He said seriously. 

Hinata is about to lose her patience. She want to grab him and punch him even once hoping it will knock some sense to him.

She started eating while thinking of ways to have that photo deleted when she suddenly got an idea.

She lean her back on the couch again and rest her arm at the side of the chair with the other plays with her hair.

"Do you have plans after this?" She asked.

Sakusa stop drinking his coffee and suddenly feel aroused seeing her play with her hair while swinging her crossed legs. He thought it's going to be all but she licked the corner of her lips and smiled at him.

"Wan to have fun? I'm free today." She said.

"Are you planning something?"

"Me? Sakusa san no.. I'm just craving for something." She said and looked at his crotch. "Sakusa san, how about we go somewhere.. private"

Hinata saw how Sakusa's eyes darkened and the next thing she know they're inside a hotel room while she's sitting on a single couch chair with Sakusa between her parted legs.

She's holding the back of her knee to keep them apart while Sakusa is busy eating her.

She looked at him and watched him do his thing with gusto. She would squirm whenever Sakusa will push his tongue inside that will cause her bell to ring.

Sakusa put on an ankle bell that he got inside the closet. He said he wanted to hear it bell whenever her body quivers in pleasure.

Who would have thought this quiet germaphobe is kinky.

She let out a long moan and hold the back of Sakusa's head when she felt herself about to c*m, she started moving her hips to match with his tongues movement as she can't wait to reach her climax.

After her release Sakusa licked her clean before letting go of her. He can see how flushed her skin is and he can hear a faint noise from the bell.

"Still up?" He asked her. The girl just smirk at her and fixed her mask that she got in the hotel drawer. Love hotel have almost all these kinky stuff that you need.

Instead of answering Hinata held his wrist and guide him to lay on the bed before she crawled to him and sit on his lower abdomen.

Sakusa thought she will start but she lean forward and reached for the bedside drawer. He watched her move on top of him until her hard taut n*pples caught his attention and started licking and sucking it without warning.

Hinata is not expecting it but she let him be and tried to focus looking for what she need. After she lean back Sakusa had no choice but to let go of her beads with 'pop' sound and watch her put on a blindfold on him.

"What is this for—"

"Hush.. it's okay trust me." She whispered and kiss him.

Sakusa patiently wait for her next move and touch. He can't see what she's going to do and he honestly don't know what to expect.

His body shivers in excitement when he felt her finger trails from his chest down to his abdomen.

Then he felt her upper body touched his as if she lean forward. He can't help but to touch her. When she moved away and sit on top of him again she lower her hips until she's sitting on his c*ck. It's not inside but he can feel how wet she is.

Hinata started moving her hips and grinding their private parts. Sakusa find it sexy and exciting that he can't see anything so he can focus on what he's feeling.

Meanwhile Hinata starts scrolling to his phone while moving on top of him. It's difficult for her to focus finding that picture while doing nasty!

Come on! Where are you?

When she saw the picture she started moving fast as she delete it.

Sakusa held her waist and stared moving with her. Hinata's toes curl in pleasure as she felt herself c*m again with Sakusa this time.

She drop herself on top of him and quickly put back the phone at the bedside table before removing his blindfold.

Hinata chuckled when she saw how flushed his cheeks are "So, how was it?" She asked and started kissing his jaw but Sakusa just looked at her before smiling.

Hinata felt her heart beats fast and her cheeks burn making her buried her face on his neck to hide it.

This is the last..

🍊🍊🍊

I'm spoiling you cause I'll be busy for the next 2 weeks. Last update tomorrow before I ✨DISAPPEAR✨