First Move

After that day feeling a sudden chills while working became a normal thing for Hinata. Sakusa keeps his eyes on her as if hes waiting for her to make a mistake.

"Sakusa san do you need something?" Hinata asked him trying to act like she don't know that he's been watching her since she got here.

"No. Don't mind me I'm just.. drinking my coffee here." He said and sip a little from his mug.

"Maybe you want to join them in the living room?" She suggests hoping that he will leave her alone.

"I'm good here—" before Sakusa finish his sentence Hachi went to the balcony and drink her water near her small dog house.

The Pomeranian puppy was named Hachi last time by Bokuto, he said Hachi is the eighth (8th)  member of Black Jackals and "Hachi" means eight.

Hinata continue watering the plants in the balcony when she saw Hachi walk to her potty pad and did her thing. She look at Sakusa and see him with disgusted face before he walked inside the place.

"Good girl Hachi!" She praised the puppy let her roam around the balcony. She looked inside the place to see if Sakusa is in the living room and when she saw him sitting on the couch with the others she pull out her phone and start typing.

"Sakusa san, I'm free tomorrow."

Hinata take a peek inside and watch Sakusa's reaction. She saw him stopped scrolling through his phone and stare at it before typing.

"You finally replied."

"I was busy. I can meet you tomorrow, only if you want to meet with of course." She replied and look at him again.

"Meet me at ***** same time." He replied.

She got nervous after reading his message but part of her got excited. Now she need to get ready for tomorrow.

When she got home that night she prepare her Vixen things and just when she's about to finish she saw a pair of lingerie that Inko gave her before. She was hesitant to accept it but Inko said she might need it someday.

Well maybe that someday is tomorrow evening.

Hinata walk inside the hotel wearing a mini dress and smiled at the receptionist. "Good evening ma'am. Do you have any reservation?" The lady asked.

"Yes. Sakusa Kiyoomi." She answered and smiled at her. The girl blink for a couple of times while looking at her.

She know Sakusa Kiyoomi, he's a famous athlete. But knowing a little about his personal life is somehow exciting.

The girl shook her thoughts. She's here to work! Professionalism. Confidentiality.

"Okay ma'am. Just give me a minute."

"Thank you, Yachi." She said after she read her name plate.

After Hinata received the key card she went inside and look for the room. The first thing she did is take a shower and blow dry her hair to wear the wig again then wear the lingerie.

Meanwhile Sakusa arrived at the hotel and went directly to the reception area.

"S-sir." Yachi. Sakusa take off his face mask to show himself before he greet back.

"I have a reservation. Sakusa Kiyoomi." He said.

"Yes sir, Ms. Vixen is in the room." When Sakusa reserve a room she mention about a girl name Vixen and instructed them to give her the key card if she arrived before him.

"Okay." He answered shortly and walk to the elevator.

He knock thrice before Vixen open the door for him. She's wearing a bathrobe and her lace mask with a smile on her lips.

"Hi." She said before she kissed the corner of his lips and hold his hands to pull him inside the room.

As soon as the door closed Hinata wrap her arms around his neck and made her body touched his. "Want to take a shower first? I'm done using the bathroom."

Sakusa agreed to it and took of his shirt off before he enter the bathroom. Hinata watched him close the door and when he did she let go of her breath that she didn't notice she'd been holding.

That's so bold of you! Hinata told to herself and walk to the table near the glass wall and drink wine directly from the bottle before she get a glass and pour some on it. This room is luxurious!

She drink a few more before she sit on the single couch chair and look outside. She can see the city lights and how busy the the city is even if it's almost midnight.

She's in deep thought when Sakusa went out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe like hers. She called him and made him sit on the chair before she sit on his lap facing him.

"So, what's with you? You made the first move to meet this time." Sakusa asked her before he took the glass of wine from her and drink it.

"Because I want to talk."

"Talk about what? The last time we met you went through my phone behind my back." He pointed out.

"Yes, I admit that. But it's because I want to get rid of that picture. Sakusa san please delete it."

Sakusa looked straight to her eyes and he can see how scared she is because of that picture. He just want to keep it so can still meet with her. It's the only thing that's making her connected to him.

"You will never meet me again if I delete that—"

"I will still meet you." She said with serious voice and wrap her arms around his neck. "I will still meet you Sakusa san. I'm serious."

She started kissing Sakusa then lick his lips then she started kissing his cheek and jaw up to his ear. "You have my word." She whispered.

He wants to believe her. 

"Please don't make me regret this." Sakusa mumbled before kissing her again. When they broke the kiss Sakusa notice the strap of her lingerie, he untie her bathrobe to see what she's wearing under it.

"You like it?" Hinata asked him with playful smile and bite her bottom lip.

"Very"

🍊🍊🍊