Inside Job

Hinata is back to her normal life trying to focus with her studies and taking different jobs. She haven't seen Sakusa for a week now they must be busy because she haven't heard anything about Meian asking for her to clean for them again.

She's on her way home from Kenma's house and when got to the train station she saw an advertisement of MSBY Black Jackals game next month. This might be the reason why Meian hired her before and why he's still looking for a housekeeper.

Being a pro must be hard. She thought before stepping inside the train and find a place to sit.

When her phone started vibrating she pull it out and started to get nervous when she saw Sakusa's number.

What do you want this time? She said at the back of her mind before she open the message.

"I know what you did too bad—" when she scrolled down she saw an attachment. It was cropped picture of her body where you can see her flushed skin and her cleavage.

Hinata quickly hide her screen and look around, after seeing that all the people is busy minding their own business she started typing.

"This is blackmail! I don't want to see you ever again stop texting me"

"Meet me."

"No!" When she got out of the train she went home directly and throw herself to her sofa.

"Now think.. what to do next.." she said to herself while biting her nails.

"I need to have that picture.. all of his copy!"

Hinata stared at the ceiling while thinking when she got another crazy idea.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!

The next day Hinata stand in front of the Black Jackals place while holding the strap of her bag.

She said she wanted to keep her distance with them but things got out of hand now she need to do an inside job.

Luckily when she called her friend to ask if they gave MSBY a new housekeeper they're still looking for a new one and when she said she want to take the job they immediately said yes considering that Meian wants her in the first place.

When she ring the doorbell Bokuto open the door for her and got excited to see her.

"Captain! She's here!" He shout as she enter the place and saw them all minding their own business.

"H-hinata?" Meian said while holding his mug when he saw her.

"I'm back!" She said brightly and wave her hand.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto shout happily and raise both of his hand for a high five.

"Hey!" She shout back and jump to reach his hand.

"Hey!" She shout again and went to the other member for high five. She jump at her highest to reach Barnes hands, he's 6'10!

When it's finally time for Sakusa she stand in front of him with her hands up and wait for him to make a move.

"Heey!" She said and look at him. Sakusa just stared at her not moving an inch.

"Omi omi come on! Just give her a high five." Bokuto said

"Heey?" She said again and stand closer to him.

"Don't come near me. Don't touch me" Sakusa said and step backwards.

The last time I check you like it when I touch you! She said at the back of her mind.

"Tch! Don't waste yer time he won't do it." Atsumu said and hold her shoulder to push her lightly to the kitchen.

"Shoyo chan make us some food. I miss your cooking!" He said as they walk passed Sakusa.

Everyone follow them to the kitchen leaving Sakusa alone.

"She totally have them wrap around her fingers." He said while watching them.

He honestly don't like having Hinata around because she reminds him of Vixen, meaning he have this sudden urge from time to time to hold her.

She's not Vixen! He can't do those things to her. And seeing how those guys like her they will beat the crap out of him once he tried to make a move on her.

He went inside the kitchen and saw everyone in the dining table talking while watching Hinata cook.

"I thought we're cleaning?" He said.

"We are. But it's break time!" Bokuto.

"I'll go clean my room." As soon as Sakusa leave Inunaki whispered at them.

"Why is he suddenly grumpy?"

"He don't like taking a break unless the place is spotless clean." Atsumu said to him and snicker with Bokuto and Thomas.

"Boys stop that." Meian said to them and continue watching Hinata cook.

He's just so glad that they have her back. Now he can train peacefully without thinking that the housekeeper might be doing something while they're away.

After eating everyone decided to clean their own rooms to lessen Hinata's work since no one cleaned their place for a week and there's a lot of things to do.

Hinata started with the kitchen and living room. As soon as she started folding the clothes Sakusa went out of his room holding his febreeze air freshener.

"Where are they?" He ask as he look around.

"Cleaning their rooms. You finished first"

"Because I start ahead." He said and sit on the couch. He watched Hinata's back while she's fold the clothes and her exposed nape caught his attention.

Her hair is up in a lose bun and he can see her nape glistening in sweat with a few strands of her orange hair. He don't like seeing people sweating cause obviously that's... Ew.

But her skin is so smooth and fair that he wants to lick her nape! That is so not him!

"Sakusa san. If you're busy I can clean your room next time. You don't need to clean it, it's my job!" She said enthusiastically.

"I can clean my own room."

"I-I can change your sheets—"

"You don't have to, I can do that. Don't go inside my room." He said seriously that made her gulp.

"Maybe I wi—"

"You are not allowed in my room or else."

"..Vacuum? —okay I got it, I'm not allowed" she said when she saw how Sakusa glare at her.

🍊🍊🍊