The New House Keeper

It was still early but Hinata is already in the club to file for leave. She don't want to be here for a while thinking that she might met that guy again.

"Are you sure about this Hinata?" The manager asked her.

"Yes boss! Don't worry I'll be back." She said and fix the liquor bottles.

"Okay. Just tell me if you're ready to take a job here again. That would mean a lot" he said. He likes having Hinata around since she already know the business and she's easy to handle.

While arranging the bottles one of the janitress asked if she's really taking a break.

"Ah yes, but I'm looking for other part-time now." She said and sigh

"Really? We are looking for new house keeper. We have this client who is so meticulous, they like their house spotless clean and most of us can't reach his standard. Want to try?" She explained.

"Yes! Count me in I'll do my best." She said happily. "But does that mean I have to clean while they're watching?" She suddenly got nervous thinking that they will watch her clean while she cleans. It's hard to move when you know someone's watching.

"Oh no. That client is new and from what I heard they clean the house on their own but they got busy recently and doesn't have time to clean anymore so.. yeah."

"Ok! When can I start?"

The next day Hinata meet with her again. She gave her instructions and the passcode of the house. She can't even believe at first that the place is from a high end apartment building.

"Hi, Hinata Shoyo.. the new house keeper. Unit 1416." she said to the receptionist.

"Yes Meian san told me about you. Please sign this and you may go inside." The pretty girl with glasses said to her.

"Ah yeah.. of course" she awkwardly said and sign. "Here you goo.. Shimizu san" the girl smiled at her and let her in. She looks so elegant it's crazy!

When she got to the place she enter the pass code and went inside slowly.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She asked by the door and she didn't received any answer she went inside and take off her shoes.

"Sorry for intrusion." She said and went to the living room. She took her time looking around the place.

"Who owns this place.." she slowly said. The place is spacious and they have this shelf with trophies and medals.

"Okaay! No time to waste. Let's start cleaning!"

She started picking up the clothes and putting it in the laundry then get the cleaning products and equipment. There's five doors in the hallway and she assumes that's the bedroom.

After hours of cleaning in the kitchen, living room and common bathroom she went to the first room and almost dropped her feather duster because of how messy the room is.

There's dirty laundry on the floor messy beds and open closets with unfolded clothes.

Hinata mentally groan and start moving she still have 4 more rooms to clean.

She almost cried seeing that the two room is almost in the same state as the first one but complaining won't get her anywhere. She did all the cleaning and prepare herself for the last door.

She's expecting it to be as messy as the three bedrooms she just finished cleaning but to her surprise it's not!

The room is so clean and the bed is arranged nicely. Unlike the other rooms this is smaller and only have one bed.