Loved and Adored

"Meian san? Can we talk for a while?" Hinata said with sheepish grin.

"Oh? sure, about what?"

Before answering, Hinata sit on the chair in front of him. "I just want to tell you that next week will be our graduation, and I plan to go back to Miyagi after that. You should start looking for new housekeeper." She said with low voice.

"You're leaving? Does Omi know about this?" Meian is starting to panic deep inside. Sakusa just bought a gift for her and he's about to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"N-no.. not yet" Hinata looked away to avoid his gaze. She still don't know how to tell him.

"Then shouldn't you tell him first?"

"Yes but I don't know how to tell him yet." after this Meian sense that there is something wrong and he can tell that Hinata is hesitant to let Sakusa know her plan after graduation.

While Hinata is fixing her things to leave Meian took this chance to speak with Sakusa. "Omi! where's your gift?"

"In my closet. Why?" he asked confused.

"Hurry up and get it! Change of plan give it her now." Meian went inside his room and tug his shirt to drag him out.

"I'm not ready! What happened to your advice? You said it should be romantic." Meian mentally faced palm. It's true he said it should be romantic and Sakusa should think and plan about it carefully but they're running out of time! Hinata is leaving.

"Just go get it and give it to her tell her you like her- no scratch that tell her you love her it's obvious anyway."

"Wait I can't do a surprise confession!"

"She's leaving!" Meian shout at him so he looked at the wall clock. "Ah.. yeah, she's done with her work here."

"No! After graduation she's leaving! So go get your gift and go after her!"

Sakusa immediately get his gift and went to the living room to see Hinata but she's not there. "Where's Hinata?" he asked all of them"

"She went home. Why?" instead of answering Sakusa run outside hoping to see her but she's nowhere to be found so he get his car and start driving to her house.

Part of him is irritated about her decision. She's being selfish, she have a plan to leave and she didn't even mention it to him.

When he arrived the door is still closed, he arrived before her. He spend almost half an hour outside waiting for her and when he saw her about to open the door he immediately went out of his car to approach her.

"Hinata."

"Omi san? What are you doing here?" She asked but still continue to open her door.

"Let's get inside." She said leave the open the door open for him. "What are you doing here? It's getting late." She said and went to the kitchen area to get him a drink.

This is his first time inside her house. It's not that big but not too small just enough for someone who live alone.

"Omi san, why are you here?" She asked again while in front of fridge.

"Are you leaving?" He asked directly.

"...I-I'm planning?" She lied. She's already decided.

"Why are you leaving?-"

"What do you mean why? Do I have a reason to stay?" Sakusa can hear a bitterness in her voice and it's making him confused.

"What are you doing? Why are you leaving? And a reason to stay? Am I not enough reason to stay?"

"Do you want me to stay? What is your plan- No, do you even have a plan? Am I asking for too much if I ask you what is your plan about us? Is there even an us"

Sakusa stared at Hinata who is now trying her hardest to refrain from crying.

"Omi san am I being selfish if I ask you what about me? I'm just trying to protect myself. I don't want to be with someone who is not even sure about me."

When Hinata said those words Sakusa suddenly wants to punch himself. It's true he was never vocal about his feelings. All this time she stayed with him without even a clear view of what are they. What's worse is he even didn't realize that their situation make it looked like he's just keeping Hinata for pleasure.

Hinata laughed out of nowhere when Sakusa didn't answer her. What was she expecting him to say anyway. She's starting to pity herself and she hates it.

"Leave." She said and turn her back on him but Sakusa held her wrist and pull her closer to kiss.

"I'm not leaving.. I will never leave." He whispered between the kiss before he made their forehead touch and look at her eyes.

"But please, don't leave me too." Before Hinata reacts Sakusa bring out a jewelry box from his pocket and open it in front of her.

"This is not how I imagine giving this to you but things got out of hand. I was planning to ask you to be my girlfriend in a romantic way. I'm sorry about everything until now, I didn't know that's how you feel. You don't have to build a wall-"

Before he even finish his word Hinata put his hand on his nape and kiss him deep. "That's all I need." She whispered and kiss him again.

After the kiss Sakusa took out the necklace out of the box and put it on her. When he took a step back to see her wearing the necklace Hinata smiled at him sweetly while holding the pendant.

"Thank you Omi san."

Sakusa was shock to see her with that smile. It's cliche but he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"D-don't let anyone see that smile." He whispered

"Why?"

"They will fall in love. Like I did."

Hinata chuckled and walk towards him to kiss him again but this time she kissed him aggressively and run her fingers at the back of his head. Sakusa ruturn the kiss and start touching her body. She hummed when Sakusa squeezed her bottom before he held her thigh and wrap it around his waist.

Sakusa walked to the door in the living area assuming it's her room and it is. The whole room smells like Hinata and it turns him on. He remember the first time he smelled her in the kitchen he had a dirty thought without knowing that Hinata is Vixen.

When he lay her down the bed he started unbuttoning her blouse while sniff kissing her neck. And after he got rid of all her clothes he stared at her. She's wearing nothing but the necklace that he gave her.

"You're beautiful." He whispered and start kissing every inch of her body to let her know that he adores her. All of her.

Everytime they're doing it they make sure to return the pleasure to each other but this time Sakusa what's her to just receive. He want to make her feel loved and adored.

🍊🍊🍊

I - 😭✋
a relationship like this puh-lease.