Secrets out II

When Hinata woke up the next day she jump out of bed when she saw it's already morning.

They always leave before sunrise to avoid the people but they overslept today. She saw Sakusa sleeping beside her while his arms wrap around her waist as if she will leave him.

"Sakusa san?" She gently wake him up but he's not waking up.

"Sakusa san?" She tried to wake him up again. "Omi san?" This time he just hummed as answer but continue sleeping.

"It's not like him to overslept." She whispered "are you tired Omi san?" Hinata brushed his curly hair with her fingers.

Suddenly the memories of last night flashback to her and made her blush. After the first one they just talk then did it again.

Hinata cupped her face and fan it using her hand before she went to the bathroom to take a bath, she can feel her cheeks burning!

When Sakusa woke up he tried to hold Hinata next to him but she's not there. He look around to find her but he can't see her.

He sigh and sit on the bed thinking that the girl left without waking him up but he saw a blood stain on the sheet. He remember the pain in her face the first time they did it last night. What happened to the customers she kept on saying at the JVA even? He is her first!

But he haven't ask her about the first time they met at the victory party yet.

He went to the bathroom to take a bath but when he enter the place he saw Hinata standing under the shower.

"I thought you left." He said. Hinata turn off the shower and smile at him. "Good morning sunshine." He greeted.

Hinata laugh at him and call him "Want to join? Omi san?"

"You know I won't say no and Omi san?" Sakusa chuckled with it. "Drop the san"

"Don't wanna."

When they got to the shower Hinata felt Sakusa stand behind her and hold her waist and kiss her neck.

"Does your body hurt?"

"No except here." She said and guide his hand between her thighs.

"I see. So it hurts here." He said and started stroking her. Hinata lean her back to his chest and spread her legs a little to give him more access but Sakusa chuckled.

"Hinata no, you said it hurts. Let's give it a rest." He said while chuckling.

Hinata blushed in embarrassment and pout. "You started it!" Sakusa continue to laugh at her before kissing her.

The two ate their breakfast in the room before they fixed themselves and decided to leave.

Hinata wear her wig but didn't wear her sunglasses she just put it on his head instead.

Her face can be seen fully. When they got to the lobby Yachi almost drop her pen when she saw them. This is the first time she saw Hinata's face and as expected she's gorgeous!

This is also the first time they leave the place in a broad daylight.

Even the other people can't help but to look at her while she walk beside Sakusa. He's wearing a mask but behind it is a smug little smile because of how people is looking at Hinata.

She's pretty without a doubt but Hinata is always dressed simply, she don't want to be the center of attention so seeing her show a little skin and curves is just refreshing. She looks confident with herself.

She can have everyone's attention if she wants to.

Hinata smiled at Yachi when their eyes met. Yachi has been fangirling since the first time they met and seeing her face made her to admire the girl more.