Blackmail

After crying Hinata started fixing herself. She retouch her makeup before she fix her hair but before she even finish combing her hair using her fingers she suddenly feel cool down there and that's when she remember Sakusa took off her underwear.

"That horny germaphobe!"

She started panicking for a few moment before she calm down. She can't do anything that horny germaphobe took her underwear with him now she just have to be conscious of her high slit and make sure that no one will take a peek of her naked butt cheeks.

When she went out of the bathroom she saw Kuroo listening to someone speaking on the stage.

"Kuroo san." She called him

"Where were you?" He asked while offering his arm for her.

"Just looking around. " she said casually and started listening.

After the speech Hinata and Kuroo started greeting the other guest until Hinata excused herself again.

"My feet hurts" she whispered to Kuroo.

"There's a veranda here at the end of the hallway." He said and point the hallway near them.

"Okay. Thanks!"

When she arrived there Hinata took a deep breath and watch the city lights. It's almost midnight and the event is about to end.

She inspect her feet for shoe bite blisters but because of the wind her dress flew up so she held it right away knowing that she's now wearing anything underneath.

As she stand properly she looked around to see if someone saw her and her eyes widened when he saw a gorgeous man leaning at the wall beside the door.

"Uhmm.."

"I didn't see anything." He said defensively.

"Are you sure?" She asked in doubtful voice that mad the man blushed profusely.

"I'm sorry. I-I.. that no—" he didn't get to finish explaining himself when Hinata walked to him.

"Easy, I won't make it a big deal."

"O-okay. I'm Oikawa, representing CA San Juan?" He said and offer a hand shake.

"It's  nice to meet you but I don't go giving my name to anyone. Especially for someone who saw my bum" she said jokingly and shake his hand.

Oikawa is mesmerized by her amber eyes and bright smile for a minute unitl Hinata said she need to go.

Before leaving she gave him a side glance and put her index finger to her lips as if signing him to keep quiet.

On the way back Kuroo keeps on glancing at Hinata in the passengers seat sleeping.

Her legs are up in the seat and he can see her feet with blisters because of her heels. He decided to stop in front of convenient store on the way to buy band aids and cream  when he get back Hinata is already awake looking around as if she's confused why did they stop.

"Chibi chan. You didn't tell it's that bad." He said and point at her feet.

"It hurts but I didn't know it looks this bad." She said and watch him pull out the cream and band aids.

"Your feet." He said to her and gave her a bag of chips.

"Gwah! Thanks!" She said and stretched her legs to his lap.

"Are you going to see Kenma tomorrow?"

"Yes. Need to cook. That guy will starve to death if I don't cook for him, he's a picky eater" she said while eating chips and watching Kuroo put cream on her feet.

Kuroo move as fast as he can and restraint himself from staring at her smooth legs "There. Let's get you home."

The next day Hinata arrived at Kenma's house later than her usual time so she's not surprised to see Kenma waiting for her at the door with his game console.

"Kenma?" She called him as soon as she entered the house. "What are you doing there?" She asked.

"Waiting.. for you" he said and continue playing.

"I told you I'll be late today I went to social event last night with Kuroo san."

"I know." Kenma said and showed her his tablet with a picture of Kuroo and Hinata together taken before they enter the hotel.

"What happened to your hair?"

"I wear a wig last night. It'll be a pain when my friends recognize me." She said.

Most of her friends don't know she's taking an escort job and being an escort at a big event like last night will surely make them curious.

She went directly to the fridge to see if he finished all his food and smiled when there's no left over.

"Kenma! You ate it all!" She shout from the kitchen and Kenma just nod his head a little.

Hinata spend her afternoon cooking and cleaning and after she's done she called Kenma to eat apple pie that she baked.

"Kenma, are you not bored here? You almost never leave your house unless you have to."

"Not at all. Besides even if I don't leave those guys will come." He said referring to Kuroo and their other friends.

"Well that's true."

While eating Hinata received a message from an unregistered number, she wanted to ignore it but the last digits are familiar.

When she read the message she quickly drink water and type her reply.

"What do you want?!

"You.. again."  Sakusa replied

"Stop bothering me!"

"I just want to meet you."

"Unfortunately the feeling is not mutual"

Her phone stopped beeping for a minute so she put it on the table but then she almost roll her eyes when it beeped again. She quickly get her phone check his message.

"You look so pretty with smudged lipstick" then she received an attachment. It was a closed up picture of her lips with smudge lipstick.

Hinata knew it was her photo taken after that bathroom incident.

"When? Where?" She irritably replied.

Kenma watched her type while eating apple pie. This is the first time he saw her irritated, she's always smiling brightly but now it's different.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"A certain jerk.." she said without looking at him.

"You look like you're about to punch someone."

"Yes I am. Just he wait!"

🍊🍊🍊