Potential Scandal

Hinata is looking at the ceiling with half closed eyes feeling the sensation of Sakusa's kisses, when his lips went down to her shoulder to her chest Hinata can't help but to let out a low moan and watched him get down on his knees and buried his face on her stomach.

Sakusa started caressing her legs through the thigh high slit of her dress and gently massaged it.

Her skin feels so smooth. He always wanted to do this since she crossed her legs while sitting on top of the table the first time they met.

Hinata brush his hair with her fingers and started breathing heavily.

He bite his lip when his hand reaches her bottom and give it a nice squeeze where Hinata find sexy.

"You're wearing a thong." Sakusa said with raspy voice before he slips his fingers inside it. Hinata gasp and covered her mouth to avoid making noises when Sakusa run his finger to her core.

She's soaking wet that his finger can slide through it easily. When he can't take it any more he get rid of her underwear and put it inside his pocket before he put her right leg over his shoulder and started kissing her crotch.

If it's not her maybe he find this whole thing unhygienic but it's her! He don't mind doing the dirtiest things you can think of.

Hinata grab a handfull of Sakusa's hair as her mouth hangs open feeling his tongue against her core. She almost lost her mind whenever he will gently suck her cl*t before giving her entrance a nice lick.

She thought that was the most pleasurable thing Sakusa could make her feel but when he pushed his middle finger inside she let out a lewd sound and started moving her hips agaist his mouth that is still busy sucking and licking her bud.

When she feels like her leg can't keep her up no more. Sakusa guided her to sit on top of the closed lid cover of toilet . Her mouth went dry when she saw his boner.

Without thinking, Hinata put her hand on top of it and the memories of their first meeting rushed through her.

She want to do it again. She want to taste him again.

She started to unbuckle his belt and unbuttoning his pants before she looked up to him and unzipped it. Sakusa held her face and about to take off her mask but she quickly hold his wrist.

"If you do that we're done here." She whispered.

Sakusa grunt before he grab her throat and lean down to kiss her. "Fine." He said against their kiss.

When he let go of her, Hinata continue doing her plan.

She lick her lips while looking at his hard c*ck before he lick the top of it. She closed her eyes once she tasted him after a few weeks. She missed this.

Sakusa watched her as she bob her head and make an obscene wet noises while giving him a head. He started breathing heavily as Hinata tried to go deeper until he hit the back of her throat.

He don't want to end this like the last time so he made her stop and let her kneel on top ot the closed cover of toilet with her back in front of him.

"What are you trying to do?" Hinata asked him while trying her best to remain calm.

Does he want to have intercourse? She said at the back of her mind.

Before Sakusa continues they both held their breath when someone entered the bathroom.

"Have you seen the Adler's? Can you try to schedule an exclusive interview with them?" They heard a girls voice.