P.A.

Sameer is in his company 'ss industries' waiting in his cabin as today he is taking interview for his new p.a.
''Next ''sameer yelled as no one he interviewed till now is perfect and all are flirting with him.
Next a girl comes whose face is covered with a shawl

Seeing her sameer feel like he has already seen her somewhere but thinking he is over reacting he started the interview ''take ur seat ''sameer said in his professional tone''so miss nithya tell about your self ''sameer started his interview

''take ur seat ''sameer said in his professional tone
''so miss nithya tell about your self ''sameer started his interview.
''sir I am professional and a highly-organised person who has a passion for my work. So, I very much enjoy being the person who has the responsibility of organising and planning things for my employer''. Nithya said confidently.
After few questions, ''well... I am impressed but Miss nithya why are you covering ur face? '' sameer asked.
''ah... Sir actually I am a acid attack victim and the only reason why I am coming for job is my family so I can't show my face. Because of this many company rejects me, I think even u r thinking the same ''nithya said acting depressed
''no I am not like others, u r appointed '' sameer said.
Nithya was about to go when sameer phone rang and he turned around to speak.
(THE CONVERSATION WILL BE ONLY OF SAMEER'S SIDE )
''Hello hey sweetheart how are you ''
''so you forgot me when you are with your mother right ''
''OK OK just kidding ''
''give the phone to your mom''
''s love I love you so much ''
''yeah you are right we will find and kill him definitely sunaina ''
''OK now give the phone to my son''
''hey my boy how are you ''
''ah k give the phone to her ''
''sunaina he is just a 7 years old kid OK ,don't scold him so much ''
''OK bye''
''oh sorry I forgot to say that I love you my sweetie ''

Sameer cuts the call and turned around but no one is there and he continued his work.

While here naina reached her apartment as she can't live in Mansion being a PA, if sameer find out then she will be in trouble.
Opening her apartment door she remembers what happens there.
While hearing the one sided conversation she can't bear him using the words which he used for her once ,so she is about to exit when he heard him talking of killing someone and came from there when he said bye to the caller.
She removed her shawl and shouted, '' I have loved such a cheap person , but now I will correct my mistake and I am successful in plan A by entering his company. Now Mr maheshwari get ready to see your end ''
The chapter ends with Naina's face.

SO GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋