SHOCK😱

"Actually mom 8 years ago Sunaina even lied to me" sameer said.
"But about what" munna asked.
"That Deepika is my 1st child and I was never pregnant 8 years ago........................ " sunaina said shocking everyone.
"what" all asked with shock except sameer.
"Yes actually the boy who naina saw with with me is maari's son. When we asked his help that time only he lost his wife so he asked me to take care of his son and we came to London for sharad and maari son's safety" sunaina said.
FLASHBACK ENDS.........
"yes i was shocked when I heard it" naina said and continued, "so that day sunaina said she is pregnant because she saw karthik overhearing her talking to you and after he went she dragged you to some unknown place and said about karthik's evilness right".
"yes but still am not getting why he wants to destroy our family and what relation Anand uncle have with our family. Now I believe him and know karthik lied to me that Anand uncle is his partner but why he is doing this" sameer asked naina who is also confused.
But suddenly sameer smirked looking at naina.
"why are you smirking idiot" naina asked but sameer aim gun on her head and said, "now no one can save you naina. I am going ........."saying sameer did something which shocks naina and a gun shot is heard......but since the room is soundproof no one heard the gun sound. While sameer came out smiling.

"preeti beta shall we talk" Rakesh asked.
"sure dad" preeti said now all except naina is in the hall. All asked sameer what happened to naina but sameer don't know what to say. He started stammering but then spoke, "actually naina have a important call so she is speaking" sameer said and finally feel relaxed but his change in behavior was noticed by anjali.
Anand started speaking, "Actually all know about our past of how we last our family and our only daughter. And we elders are here to speak about it"
"what was it? " pandit asked confused.
"Actually years ago before you all was born we were 1 big family. We means My family, Rakesh and his family, sunaina'dad's family and Maheshwari and the family I said I lost is none other than them, my elder brother Rakesh and my best friend vivek's family" Anand said while others are shocked.
"brother?" preeti asked.
"yes Anand is my youngest brother, Anand and Bela Aggarwal and also they are your......... "Rakesh is about to say something to preeti but stops.
"what dad? Say it" preeti asked and Bela said, "we are your parents" all are shocked.

At that time someone rings the doorbell and servant open the door.
Maari entered with his 2 friends but seeing him anjali stands in shock.
Even Maari is shocked to see anjali.
Maari slowly said, "anjali" but anjali slapped him in anger and shouted, "you liar. You lied that your wife is killed by your enemies right"
Anjali words shocked everyone even more.

HEY GUYS!! WHAT HAPPEN TO NAINA?

WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN MAARI AND ANJALI?

PREETI IS ANAND BELA'S DAUGHTER. HOW WAS THIS TWIST?

EXCITED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE?

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋