SUNAINA KIDNAPPED

All stands frozen on their places seeing their daughter after 8 years.

"Naina" sameer and the family said emotionally but naina said, "no I am nithya devi. That naina died long ago. OK leave it, now Mr maheshwari can you able to kill me? " naina asked smirking.
"Naina please listen to me first" sameer said in a broken voice.
"Hahaha ,now what story you have to tell. The naina who believe you blindly was death. I won't believe you. Ready for your death". Naina said and was about to shoot him when someone pulled sameer from there.  It's sunaina.
"wow wife came to save her husband. But sunaina get ready to see your hubby's death. Before that sunaina, you need to know something. Your husband is cheating on you with me. He thought yesterday I am going to propose him" naina said but what sunaina said shocked everyone,"Naina I only forced him to propose to nithya devi but before that this much happen. I was shocked to see you alive and I am happy too but please listen to us"
"you are such a cheap person. You asked your husband and also a father of 3 children to propose another woman. If you are not pregnant right now I would have killed you" naina covered her face again and said with a disgusted look.
"No naina you are misunderstanding us" but before sunaina would speak someone knocked her head with a iron rod. But before losing her consciousness she shouted something which shocked everyone and saying that sunaina went unconscious and someone threw a smoke bomb there and kidnapped sunaina.
When the smoke cleared, naina said, "sameer what sunaina said is true ah? " but sameer is hell angry here and shouted, "If you thought to kill me then you have killed me in Delhi itself. Now you are very much interested in my married life other than searching sunaina" saying sameer holds Naina's shoulder angrily and said," I know I hurt you so much but I was feeling guilt of that each and everyday but now because of you, he got sunaina. If anything happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself. I am hiding her from him for 8 years and you easily gave her to him" sameer said and went from there shouting, "I don't have time to explain you. I don't know whether to feel happy to see you alive or to feel sad regarding sunaina's kidnap because of you. Once I get sunaina I will kill your caretaker first. You don't know his real face" saying sameer ran from there in search of sunaina.
Anand and Bela came out and said,"Naina, are you OK. Do you believe him? "
"No chachu I didn't believe him about the things which he said about you but I am confused about what Sunaina said and even I have of heard him talking of killing someone" naina said confused because her mind said not to trust sameer & sunaina and it's there trap but her heart is saying to believe him.
"Chachu for that we need to find sunaina first. I will help sameer. If it's true then we will confront them but if it's there plan then I will kill him right away" naina said and continued, "but chachu chachi now it's time to see my family come" saying she takes them with her but  A&M family and Anand bela  both saw each other shocked and become emotional.
"Rakesh bhaiya, vivek ,bhabhi, vishakha di" Anand said with shocked face and same for Rakesh vivek families. They said together,"Anand Bela"
While the other are confused.
"I don't know why today is the lucky day for all of us. First we got our daughter and now my brother" Rakesh said hugging naina and  Anand.
"papa you know them" swathi asked
"everyone's doubt will be cleared afterwards but now we need to find sunaina" anjali said and asked naina to come.
"Anjali, I will go with naina. Please, someone need to take care of family right. You go with them" preeti said and anjali nodded.
"Even I am going with them" swathi said and went with naina and preeti and munna Pandit also went with them because they can't lose naina again so asked anjali to take care of family and call them in case of emergency. At that time sameer came inside and said, "my driver came you can go with him to sunaina's mansion if you trust me but going somewhere else is very dangerous" he said and naina started speaking, " sameer I know now it's not the right time to talk and even we are coming to search sunaina". Seeing this anjali spoke, "OK guys  hurry up. Don't worry I will be with family. Nothing will happen to them" saying she turned towards sameer and said, "sameer before clearing our doubts we can't trust you but we want our elders safe. So we are ready to go there" saying anjali takes the family with her and went to sunaina mansion
Here naina preeti swathi munna Pandit traveling with sameer for searching sunaina while all are confused of what sunaina said before losing consciousness.
Before losing consciousness sunaina shouted, " Me and sameer are not married!" saying she fainted.

Precap:-  sameer said the truth behind his actions.

HEY GUYS!!
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS.
FROM TODAY I WILL GIVE REGULAR UPDATE.
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋