FACE TO FACE!!!

"you want me to propose you right but Mr maheshwari that will never happen and tomorrow is your last day" saying naina signed her men to take sameer from there.
NEXT DAY, SAMEER GAINS CONSCIOUSNESS.
He is shocked because his hands and legs are tied with rope.
'Help, someone help me" sameer shouted.

While here at anjali's place,
"Listening to your story, sameer have changed after he went with sunaina. So something has happened to him. But don't you all think he must have manipulated by someone" Anjali asked
"Not someone it's definitely the sunaina but even if he is manipulated ,now what's the point of speaking this as we have already lost our naina" preeti said.
"But now I am worried for the girl... Who is she......ah... nithya ,she don't know anything about sameer and she is going to be cheated" swathi said.
"I don't think so" anjali said smirking.
"what do you mean" Pandit asked.
"I will say come with me" saying anjali went and others followed her.

Here naina came and saw sameer is still in conscious state.
"oh sameer maheshwari is sleeping. sameer get up fast after today you are going to sleep forever. " saying naina throw water on his face and continued, "Don't act I know you are awake. Your plan will not work on me".
"So you found out. It's okay but you are not brave as you show to other" sameer said and seeing naina confused he continued, '' yeah if you are brave then show me, remove this ropes tied to me and fight with me directly"
"so this is your plan but Mr maheshwari I already told your plans won't work on me and before thinking of fighting, I want to share a small story with you. Do you remembet...naina... naina aggarwal" naina asked and sameer is shocked and don't know how to react, he asked, "how do you know her"
"well 8 years before a family found a girl in a lake side and admitted her to the nearby hospital when she gained consciousness, she told the family that her name is naina and how she was cheated by her boyfriend then they took her home but she was too weak for 1 year  like she is in coma and then I asked her to take revenge on you but she was not ready. So.... " naina stopped saying when she saw someone on at the door and then smirked because it's Anand chachu and bela chachi.
"what so, what you did? Who are u? Tell me"  sameer shouted.
"Don't shout Mr maheshwari I... I just killed her and decided to take revenge on you"  she said smirking.
"But why did you kill her when you want to take revenge for her" sameer asked and is on the verge of crying.
"Don't act innocent, remember you are the one who killed her soul first. OK now ready to see the family who helped naina. Chacha chachi!" naina shouted and Anand and Bela entered the scene. Sameer is shocked and angry to see them.
"so you faked your death and escaped from me. But now I won't leave you both. Let me complete this nithya's chapter then I will kill you" sameer said but before he would say something he is slapped by naina.
"How dare you. You are going to die in few seconds still you have so much confidence" nithya asked.

"Actually we already planned to finish your chapter but you faked friendship with me and cheated me, now I won't leave you" sameer said while trying to free his hands and legs and continued, "Sunaina must be here at anytime".
"Wow that's a very good news. Even your family is coming, let them see your death. I know they will feel bad but will not be guilty of naina's death" naina said and turned towards chacha chachi, she spoke, ''chacha chachi you go and stay in that room and see what I am going to do with him. First both refused fearing naina's safety but went after naina promised them that she will not open the rope.
But after they went inside she asked her men to open his rope, Anand and Bela are shocked and tried to open the door but it is already locked.
Naina:- sorry chachu chachi but I need to do this.
After sameer's hands are free from rope he began to attack naina.
"why so soon maheshwari, let your family come" before naina would finish samaina's family came there but Anand Bela did notice them and didn't see their faces and anjali informed samaina's family everything while coming there.
Has said by naina no one is happy but did say anything because even they want their daughter's murderer to be punished.
"so this is all pre-planned right? But before that let me talk to my family.
"so my dear family you are ready to see your son's murder ?" sameer asked with a painful smile.
"we can never see our son's death but we are here to see our daughter's murderer's death" vishakha said seeing sameer with hurtful eyes and continued, ''but don't worry, we are not heartless as you. Your kids will be safe with us" hearing the voice Anand felt it familiar.
"When they grow up we will say about you but even your kids will hurt you then" munna said hurting sameer more. Sameer said, "you want my death right? OK I will die but not before killing this nithya"
"you go and see everything from that door" naina said without paying attention to sameer's words and they went to the room which is next to Anand Bela's room but before going naina called them and said, "you will get a shock in few minutes. Don't panic, be strong" all are confused with her words but still goes to the room.
"you can't even touch me" naina said but sameer laughs and noticed a gun lying on ground.
"you are such a fool" saying sameer takes the gun and was about to shoot her but stopped listening her, "It's not me, it's you who is fool " saying naina takes her gun but her next line shocked everyone present there, "I put the gun purposely there to make you pick it up"

Confused, same asked, "why? "
"you will know when you see my face" saying naina take off her shawl

Confused, same asked, "why? ""you will know when you see my face" saying naina take off her shawl

All stands frozen on their places seeing their daughter after 8 years.