MAARI😎

HEY GUYS.
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS.
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY FROM NOW.

Anjali dialed the number and waiting for someone to pick the call.
"hello" as soon as anjali heard a voice on other side, she speaks as said by deepika.
"Hello hey rowdy baby. I want to speak to your dad. Can you please give him the phone.
But on the other side of the call,
A 35 years old is standing.
Hearing the word rowdy baby he is shocked and many flashes came in front of his eyes.
He saw a woman calling him rowdy baby and he hugging her...........
With much difficulty he again said clearly , "hello".
Anjali find this voice familiar but didn't said anything and few seconds later, "hello sorry actually I want to speak to rowdy baby's father. Sorry I don't his name and I was informed to call him rowdy baby" anjali said and the man replied," It's okay. Yeah say what do you want. I am his father"
Anjali said about the recent happenings and how karthik in now behind them.
"OK don't worry we will reach soon" he said 
"ah.....what's your name" anjali asked.
"MAARI" saying he cuts the call.
But anjali is shocked.
She started getting some blurred images of a girl shouting rowdy baby while riding a auto and smiling happily and a man playing pigeons.
"That's why deepika asked me to call him son rowdy baby" anjali said with a teary eyes.
She rushed to deepika to confirm her guess.
"Deepika would you tell me why you asked me to call this boy rowdy baby" anjali asked.
"that's nothing auntie. Actually the uncle who you called now is maari uncle and like him, his son also used to tease other. So I used to call him rowdy baby" deepika said drinking her chocolate milkshake.
"oh.... " anjali said.
"what happens anjali anything serious" sameer asked.
"no nothing"  anjali said and thinks in her mind," maybe I overreacted".
But naina understood why anjali is behaving like this because she knows everything about anjali's past.
So she decided to asked her about it later.

"Naina naina" sameer shouted while opening her room's door.
But finds her in deep thought.
"what happened naina?  What are you thinking?" sameer asked naina.
"Nothing Sam actually it's about anjali. I think she went to her past after taking to maari bhai" naina said.
"what but what's in it?  I don't understand" sameer asked confused.
"sameer actually........... "
Naina said sameer about anjali's past.
"Oh no she has suffered so much because of karthik. But when deepika said the name rowdy baby, she didn't react much" sameer asked.
"I don't know about it. We need to ask her this" naina said.
"But sameer I can't believe it. The child I thought you had with sunaina is not even of hers" naina asked.
"ah.... Naina even I am shocked when sunaina said she lied to me that she is pregnant" sameer said and both went into the flashback of when the family questioned sunaina about her son.
FLASHBACK
"But sunaina beta where is your son?
We saw deepika but till now we didn't see him" vishakha asked eagerly waiting to see him.
"oh him......... He is with his father............" sunaina said while others are shocked to hear her.
All stared at sharad and sunaina with shocked and questioning face.
"Actually mom 8 years ago Sunaina even lied to me" sameer said.
"But about what" munna asked.
"That Deepika is my 1st child and I was never pregnant 8 years ago........................ " sunaina said shocking everyone.

SO GUYS!!

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

IS THE STORY INTERESTING?

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋