HAPPINESS FOREVER

"Naina..... " sameer whispered in her ears and holds her waist making naina shiver due to his touch.

"What sameer?" Naina asked innocently.

"I love you..." sameer said

"I know that sameer" naina smiled but sameer frowned and said, "Don't talk to me"

"What happened baby?" Naina asked with a confused look.

"Nothing" Sameer said and started walking.

But naina gets annoyed with his behavior so.....

Pulled him with her full force and pinned him to the wall.

"I love you more sameer" Naina said

"You should have said this before now what will happen if someone saw a girl romancing a innocent guy?.... " saying he turned naina and pinned her to the wall and said, "Why don't we do some romance my queen"

"Wait a minute... You said they is some innocent guy here.. Who is he?" Naina mocked sameer playfully.

"What? Am I not looking like a innocent boy" sameer asked with a cute pout.

"Yes baby you are cutest" naina said

Suddenly they heard a voice.
"for God's sake you are dangerous Mafia... Don't behave like  teenager" Said preeti.

"But for now we are like teenagers only" sameer said side hugging naina while naina asked, "What are you doing here? Today is your engagement"

"Are you both planning to not attend it" Preeti asked and Naina realized they are romancing forgetting that their sister engagement is about to happen"

Both samaina said sorry holding their hears cutely and all went inside.

Preeti Pandit exchanged rings.

After sometime,
Preedit are talking alone.
"Preeti I am so happy that finally we are engaged..... I love you so much" Pandit said.

"Yeah Pandit Me too and I love you more...." preeti said.

"Hope now no problem reached our family"
Preeti said

"Nothing will happen preeti. We will live happily like this..... See now samaina are back.....  Swathi is revealed to be sunaina's sister..... She accepted kamalesh uncle and Prabha aunty as her parents..... Sunaina is pregnant... Kamalesh uncle got his wife......  You accepted Anand uncle and Bela aunty and they got their daughter..." Pandit said

"Don't forget about anjali Pandit.... She did so much for us and Maari did  many things for sameer too... Both didn't move on from anandi and anjali's family's death" preeti said

"All because of karthik" Pandit said in anger but controlled it and said, "Let's hope for the best"

Anjali visited kali and maari.

Anjali saw Kaali in deep thought.

"Aunty" Kali called her

"yes beta" anjali asked

"Can I call you mom?" he asked shocking everyone.

"Kali say sorry to her" Maari scolded him but he said, "I heard everything papa... Whatever you said to sameer uncle's family I heard how my mom was killed and anjali aunty is my mom's sister" Kali said shocking them even more.

"It's okay Maari... Kali you can call me mom" anjali said smiling.

Suddenly Maari remembers his wife and gets tear eyed.

HEY GUYS!!!
SO HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYEEEEEE!!