THE TRUTH!!! -3

"year mom..... You are right" sameer said and continued, "after meeting naina, I called sunaina to meet me. So next day early morning sunaina met me at our college with sharad.

FLASHBACK.....
(SAMEER SUNAINA AND SHARAD
MET AT VJN COLLEGE CANTEEN)

"sameer what happened why you called me. Luckily karthik uncle went from here yesterday itself. Otherwise we would have been caught" sunaina said.
"Sunaina what will happen if we play along with your uncle in his plan by saying that this child in you is mine" sameer said
"sameer are you mad or something? What are u speaking? " sunaina yelled at him.
"sunaina we don't have time. Please answer my question" sameer said and sunaina said, "what will happen. Has planned he will kill your family" sunaina said.
"yeah it will happen only if we do according to his plan but we are going to act" sameer said smirking.
"what do you mean?" both sunaina and sharad asked shocked and confused.
"sunaina let us say that we are lovers to your father and after collecting enough evidence we will reveal the truth to your father because without evidence we can't do anything" sameer said.
"but sameer it's dangerous" sunaina said.
"but we have to do this to save our family" sameer said and without having any other option sunaina and sharad agreed.

FLASHBACK ENDS.......
All had tears ,as they misunderstood him for years.
Sameer continued, "after that sunaina came to you all and said she is going to her hometown but is afraid to alone so I asked dad to send me along with her. Like we planned sunaina said we are lover and karthik, thinking sunaina is helping him started his plan and locked her in a room showing fake anger and thrown me out of the house. At evening I saw Anand uncle speaking to someone and I heard my name. Thinking sunaina is in danger, I rushed to her house but everything was normal. So without wasting time I called sunaina's dad and told him everything. He is shocked but he was about to say something about Anand uncle but before that itself karthik shot him. And we had a fight and I shot karthik. But when I returned to see karthik he was not there and Anand uncle was also not there and even sunaina's dad was about to say something about him only. So I thought Anand uncle helped karthik to escape".

"sameer beta i am sorry we misunderstood you for many years " vishakha and Rama cried hugging sameer

"It's okay because it's not your fault. Anyone in your place would have reacted the same way. But I should thank God that nothing happened to naina. If something happens to her that then I would never forgive myself" sameer said looking towards naina.
"but still some questions are unanswered. Anand uncle how you know our family? Why karthik made you as villain in sameer's mind And sameer after that incident who is taking care of sunaina's village which was under sunaina's dad's mafia gang? Swathi asked and preeti continued, "and papa what was the important thing which you are about to tell me".
"and also the most important thing sameer why was you speaking so lovingly to sunaina during your phone conversation? Don't say that you never did it. I heard each and every conversation of yours" naina said looking on sameer with a angry face.
"huh.... ah.....naina please listen to me once " sameer was stammering as he doesn't know what to say.
"Don't believe this sameer. Whatever he is saying is lie" a female voice came from upstairs.
All are shocked.................

SO GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋