HAPPINESS

"Guys no need of ignoring your happiness for us now karthik chapter is closed and no one knows about our relationship. So...... " Naina said and sameer continued, "so preedit wedding will definitely happen this time.

"But naina sameer now how is it possible? In this situation......kamalesh is in coma.... We came to know that sunaina had a twin..." vivek said but suddenly all heard a scream.
All rushed there and are shocked to see Kamalesh sitting straight hugging swathi and sunaina.

All are happy and shocked
"how this happened?" vishakha asked with happy tears.
"we don't know, when we were giving him the medicines which the doctor gave him, he sat up straight" sunaina said.
"Yes dad when me and sunaina held his hand to make him sit straight, he started blinking his eyes and said my daughters my wife like that he started saying" swathi said

"I think uncle remember his wife and daughter but swathi is he really said daughter or daughters" sameer asked
"No daughters only he said" swathi said.
"Oh no maybe he heard the video where karthik said how he killed mom" sunaina said and sameer continued, " yeah doctor said right even though he is in coma he can hear things"
"I have called doctor... Let him come and check" munna said
After doctor came, he checked kamalesh and Asked, "Have he heard any shocking thing"
"we think so....... But doctor is there any problem? Is he OK?" Rakesh asked
"No he is fine and out of coma. After he wake up give him this medicine and take care of him.... Call me if needed" saying doctor went from there.
After sometime kamalesh woke up and saw his family looking at him....
All hugged him happily..
But he started shouting, "Sunaina sunu beta are you ok? Did karthik did something? Where are you? "
"Papa please calm down and see your surrounding" sunaina said and he saw his family alive.
All had tears in their eyes......
"Am I dreaming? " kamalesh asked with confused and emotional face

"No kamalesh it's real...... Actually what happened is........ " Vivek said everything till Karthik's death to him.
"My brother...... I never thought he will be like this.....but I heard his voice while in coma......something about my wife...
"Actually kamalesh bhai...... " vishakha said him about his other daughter and his wife who was actually murdered by karthik..
Kamalesh is shocked...
"My daughter My wife" kamalesh said but naina came with medicine saying, "Uncle what you lost can't be brought back but now your family is with you and don't you want to meet your granddaughter"
Surprised kamalesh saw sunaina who is smiling at him with deepika.
After sending sometime with his granddaughter, kamalesh consumed his medicine and went to sleep thinking, "If my other daughter was also her then even she must be mother of a child........... And my wife....... I miss you dear"
While coming from kamalesh's room preeti's foot got slipped and Pandit holds her ... They get lost in each other but they eyelock gets broken by fake cough of naina.
"Ah...... Dad since kamalesh uncle wake up.. Why don't we conduct their engagement" sameer said while preedit blushed happily but asked, "but what about you two? "
"we said already we want to get out of this mafia mess first" samaina said together and got into a sweet eyelock and munna asked, "dad how kamalesh uncle's wife looked?  What was her name?" and swathi continue, "yeah it's so much painful to see him like this"
"It's her photo...

 Why don't we conduct their engagement" sameer said while preedit blushed happily but asked, "but what about you two? ""we said already we want to get out of this mafia mess first" samaina said together and got into a sweet eyelock and munna asked...

.. Prabha malhrotra" sunaina said
"it's taken during our college days" vishakha said sadly
All was sad remembering the time they had with prabha, seeing this sameer said, "OK everyone now since everything is clear after returning to India we will conduct their engagement now why don't we have our dinner"
Nodding their head all went towards dining table.
"Maari won't you say about your wife.... We are eager to know after knowing your wife's relation with anjali" preeti said and sameer continued, "preeti no last time itself he got very emotional when he revealed his past us I will say it afterwards"
"No I will say.... In this way I can remember the memories I had with her but since anjali is here, she will start" Maari said
"Yeah I will say my sister Pallavi, a fearless police officer........ "anjali started shocking others.

"But isn't your sister name anandi" preeti asked

OTHER THE OTHER SIDE OF
LONDON,
A Indian wedding function is going on......

"Indian wedding in London..... Looks cool" a woman said and wished the couple and went to her seat , calling her friend she started speaking to her,
"yeah next week am coming to india.... Yeah we are going to her house to see her.....am coming there after many years......." she said with a painful smile and laugh saying, "why to get emotional? Now we are happy... But am having a different feeling..... I told you right it's been 8 years till some unknown feeling which I get when she was near me"
Person on other hand said, "Don't worry and sorry in that situation we don't know....... "
"it's okay but I saw his face he is good and from a reputated family but haven't seen his family yet" the woman said suddenly someone shouted her name, "prabha!"

 ""it's okay but I saw his face he is good and from a reputated family but haven't seen his family yet" the woman said suddenly someone shouted her name, "prabha!"

And the woman's face is revealed......

HEY GUYS!!
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE