Chapter 23 Apologies

A/N: I think I'm just going to continue to do these in the front. It makes them a bit easier I guess. Idk. Well 5.71K!!!!!!!! You guys are amazing. Honestly, you've all change my life for the better. Recently, the views have been growing a bit faster than normal, which I love, but I don't know if I'm going to make huge thing about every time it grows. I know those people matter I just don't know if I can keep up with it all. Anyways, this chapter is probably going to be kinda short, but bare with me plz, I fan. Well anyways, here chapter 23! Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 23
<><><><><><>
<>Valerie's P.O.V<>
I yawned into Gavin's chest, and slowly lifted myself off of him. Gavin mumbled something in his sleep and just rolled over, not worrying about me, if I was still there. I giggled silently at his foolishness and continued to scramble around the room. I grabbed a white floral crop-top with a pair of dark blue denim shorts.

"Good enough." I said, when my voice decided to crack. Gavin grumbled and rolled onto his stomach. I strip down (idk why but I felt weird writing that....) and jumped into the shower. I just had a quick rinse, and got out just in time for breakfast. The sweet scent of pure maple syrup on the warmest, most delicious pieces of french toast filled the air as I changed into my clothes. I rushed down the steps and swooped my plate of french toast right off the counter top and flopped into the recliner.

"Morning Bro Bro." I said to Michael who was making breakfast with Lindsay. I never got a reply so I just turned on Supernatural.

"Morning love." Gavin whispered into my ear. I jumped off the recliner, and did a ninja pose, as Gavin started laughing his arse off. I calmed down and have Gavin a huge hug, causing him to almost throw up his french toast.

"Morning lovely." I said just like Gavin did. Gavin didn't jump, he just pulled me into his lap as Supernatural played on the television. "Do you remember when you were over at Michael's the first time? My remember I freaked out because you played Candy Land without me."

"You got all freaky about Candy Land apparently. That's what Micool told me." Gavin replied, glancing over and Michael who wasn't interested with anything other than Lindsay.

"I don't get super freaky. I just rage a lot in that game." I was trying to keep the conversation quiet so Michael wouldn't hear us. Maybe that'll make him speak.

"I remember first shaking your hand. We were so awkward back then." Gavin sighed, occasionally looking at Michael who showed no emotion in his face at all.

"Did I ever tell you about Luke?"

"No not that I know of."

"Well he was a horrible person. He actually beat me with whips. He was a shitty person. But you know what?"

"Wot?"

"When I left the room, I just sat by the door. I heard you raging because Michael a cheater. And I could only think one thing about you."

"And that is?"

"That you would treat me so much better than Luke. And so far, so good."

"I would never try to hurt you. Ever. I don't wanna lose you. Ever."

"You're not going to lose me. Ever." I kissed Gavin's nose softly to reassure him that I would never leave. Ever.

<>Time skip a few hours<>

"Gavin, you need to take a shower. We're looking at that house today." I was whisper yelling at Gavin, still trying to keep that conversation quieter.

"After a kiss." Gavin replied, giving me the puppy-dog eyes. He swiftly pulled me back onto his lap and joined out lips together. I didn't break away as soon as I planned because the kiss was just too good to break it.

"Ahem." Michael said trying to make the kiss shorter. I pecked Gavin's lips once more and turned to Michael.

"Look who decided to speak after ignoring me AND Gavin." I rolled my eyes not bothering to hear what he actually said.

"I just figured you need a ride to the house because it's not convenient to walk there." Michael replied, not actually giving a fuck about us. He had something to say and he obviously didn't want to be at the house. Gavin interrupted my thoughts as he spoke, but I was paying enough attention to hear what he said. I can only guess that it was along the lines of "We'd love a ride thank you!"

"I'll start the car up." Michael said quietly as he left the conversation.

"He's got something to say Gav. He's not usually like this." I whispered to Gavin.

"We'll talk about it later I have to shower remember?" Gavin said giving me "the eyebrow". I let him leave for the shower, but I pondered away on the couch as everyone went there separate ways.

Not even 10 minutes later Gavin was out of the shower looking fresh, as usual.

"Let's go look at a house because my brother wants to kick us out!" I high-fived Gavin as we walked out the door. I shuffled into the passenger side, and Gavin sat in the back. "Do you remember the address?"

"Of course I do." Michael replied, stepping on the gas petal gently. We were going slower than usual, so I texted Gavin, not wanted to speak out loud.

To: 💖The One That Loves Me💖
From: Me.

He got something to say. He is going UNDER the speed limit.

To: Me.
From: 💖The One That Loves Me💖

yeah yeah. Just ask him something I guess.

To: 💖The One That Loves Me💖
From: Me.

Fine. But next time you gotta do it.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Michael who had.......tears?

"Michael are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Perfect." Michael replied.

"Is there something you wanna ask or tell or something because you are going under the speed limit and that isn't normal for you." I stated.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you." Michael sighed over the music playing from the radio. Michael swiftly clicked the off button on the radio and looked at me for a brief second. "What I did was wrong, but I can't even stop it because you're going to adore this house and not want to live with me anymore. I'm scared that you won't accept my apologies and hate me forever."

"Micool, we would never hate you. I mean look at you! How could we hate you?" Gavin said resting a hand on Michael's shoulder.

"Michael, I love you so much. You're my brother. I could never hate you forever. You've helped me through so much. I can't imagine life without you. To be honest, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be living right now." I was started to tear up myself, but quickly wiped them away to give Michael a hug. At this point Michael was crying, not sad tears, but happy ones.