Chapter 7 Offcial

Chapter 7

<><><><><><>

<> Valerie's P.O.V <>

I watch as Gavin walks out, and Lindsay comes in. I stilled had the blade in my hand, but Lindsay completely ignored it.

"Hey Val." Lindsay said. She was not happy today.

"Hey Lindsay. How you feeling?" I asked

"Mad, sad, worried, scared." Lindsay said tearing up.

"What's the matter Lindsay? I'm here to talk." I asked.

"Well, Michael is going back to Jersey to see his family, but he doesn't want me to come with." Lindsay said crying.

"I'll go talk to that ass. You stay here darling. I said, giving Lindsay a hug and walking out. Right when I walk out, I bump into Michael.

"When where you going to tell me you were going to see Mom and Dad, and the rest of the family? And why aren't to taking Lindsay?!?!" I screamed.

"Today, and I wanted to surprise her by asking her to marry me when I got back. I am getting the ring and my tux while I'm there. And why did you do it?" Michael asked.

"I did it because I'm ugly as fuck, and I'm fat as hell." I sternly said. "And that's adorable." I walked back to Lindsay and I said, "There is a good reason why he doesn't want you to go. You'll love it." I hugged Lindsay one last time, before walking into the AH office. I sat in Gavin's chair, and asked Geoff if I could stay the night at there house for a few.

"Like a sleepover?" Ray asked

"Yes, like a sleepover. For a week or so." I said smiling.

"I WANNA COME!" Ray screamed.

"No. My sleepover." I said pouting.

"Yeah that's fine. Just don't have sex on my bed. With Gavin." Geoff mumbled the last part, then giggled.

"I heard that. You sausage." Gavin said walking in. "And what would you be doing over there anyways love?"

"Michael is going home for a week or so. Going to surprise Lindsay by asking her to marry him when he gets back. Gonna be big." I said with a smirk.

"Oh. Well, welcome to the Ramsey/ Free house! Welcome to non-strangers." Gavin said sitting on my lap.

"You're crushing me Gav!" I yelled. "Switch places! Please!"

Gavin got up, then sat back down in one swift motion. I sat on his lap, and watched him record a Lets Play with the guys. Of course Michael wasn't here, so everyone insisted on me playing, but I rejected the offer.

"I'll sit this one out." I said smiling.

They were in the middle of recording when Geoff randomly said, "And Val's here too, but she is too busying staring at Gavin, and sitting in his lap, that she won't play with us."

"Aye. At least I'm not staring at his huge boner." I said, causing Gavin to blush. Everyone started to laugh except Gavin.

"It was a joke love." I said, mocking his accent.

"Woah, woah, woah. Chill it love dumb asses." Ray said looking over at us. We weren't doing a thing, but everyone acted like we were full-on making out.

"My god Gavin! How much tongue does she need?!" Jack yelled.

"I'm not telling you how to make-out, but I don't think making out involved nose-kissing as well." Ryan blurted out.