Chapter 26

A/N: Well hello everybody. It's been a while (almost a year) since I've updated anything. I really thought I was done with this story, but with the way the last chapter ended I felt like I couldn't just leave you hanging. So I decided to make this chapter and maybe one or two more we'll see I guess. I'd like to thank everybody who still (hopefully) supports me and all 9.55K people who have read this. Love you guys and here's the chapter! P.S. If you guys want me to write a new story please tell me so and if so it would have to be something other than RT most likely because I don't really watch them anymore. I watch more of the Sidemen and the Pack. Love y'all!

813 words

"I.... I need help. Michael..... He's raging too much. He....... He's going to hurt himself. Please, come help." Gavin said, catching his breath.

You could hear faint screams in the background, probably from Michael.
'I can't just leave Burnie, but if Michael's raging as hard as I think he is he can be dangerous. I want to help both of them, but I can't be in two places at once' I thought. Fuck it I need to stop Michael.

"Burnie I'll be right back okay? I just need to calm down Michael and I'll be right with you. I promise." I patted Burnie's back once more, as he nodded.
I scurried down the steps, sprinting towards the Achievement Hunter office.

"THAT'S MY SISTER HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD!! I KNOW SHE HAS TO GROW UP BUT SHE JUST GOT A NEW HOUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GROW UP THIS FAST!" Michael's yelling got louder as I drew nearer. Gavin was right behind me, gnawing on his bottom lip. I slowly opened the door to see Michael pacing around the room with all the guys as far away as possible (A/N: This makes him seem so much scarier than he actually is probably sorry guys).

"Bro Bro.... Calm down. It'll be fine, I'll get you Taco Bell or Chipotle of whatever, I just need you to calm the fuck down." I said, slowly walking in whole Gavin stood outside.

"VALERIE JONES. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU JUST GOT A HOUSE AND NOW THE BRITISH FUCK WANTS TO MARRY YOU? YOU CAN GROW UP JUST NOT THIS FAST!!!" Michael stared right at me as he yelled, continuing to pace around the room. I was too busy trying to calm him to notice that he said Gavin wanted to marry me.

"I understand Michael. You HATE the fact that in growing up. If you please just calm down a bit so we can talk this out. Please, you're going to hurt yourself. Remember that time I had to take you to the ER cause you passed out? I don't want that to happen again. Please Michael.....calm down." I managed to soothe the beast with the last comment.

"I-i just don't want you to get hurt again. Like that fucker Jay who promised you that he would marry you and have the boy and girl you wanted, and then he was caught cheating. You were so devastated... I just don't want you to grow up to the point where you don't need me so I lose you." Michael starting to tear up so I hugged him gently.

"I know Michael, I know. I'll never leave you Michael. I wouldn't do that to my brother. I love you bro bro." I set my head in his lap and he calmed down.

"I love you too. Now go continue whatever you were doing. I heard crying as I walked in today. You're usually the one who fixes that." Michael let me stand up and walk back to Burnie's office. Burnie was still sat there crying his eyes out.

"She has such a nice life. She found the perfect guy, the perfect job, the perfect house, the perfect everything. I want her little fairy tale. I don't want to deal with all the shit of this company anymore. I want to go home to the perfect lady, the perfect house, and know that I have a perfect job." Burnie was whispering to himself, not noticing that I had walked in.

"But you do have a fairy tale Burns. Just maybe with a little more plot involved. I may have found the perfect one, but that doesn't mean you can't. It just means that your writer doesn't want to end your tale yet. You've been through a lot, I know. And it may not seem worth it, but once you get to the end..... You'll realize that everything that happened before, it was all worth it. From the first break-up to the last. From the first job to the perfect job. From your first apartment when you're 18 to the house you bring your first child to. It's all worth it Burns." I had started to tear up at the end so I had to stop. I think he got the idea.

"Val.... If I ever quit I hope you get sat in this chair. You've helped out everybody in this company by just being here. You deserve more than just a regular job. I'm giving you a promotion. You're going to be helping me lead this company to success. I'll give you a week to decide if you're going to take it or leave it. Get back to me A.S.A.P. Thank you, for everything. Burnie stood up and hugged me with all his might, as did I.