Chapter 12 Purposal

Chapter 12

<><><><><><>

<> Michael's P.O.V <>

*Two Weeks Later*

"Goodbye Michael. Have a safe drive back to Austin." Mom said.

"Bye mom. I will. Make sure Julian doesn't bring any girls home without me approving first." I said, winking at Julian.

"Hey! I wouldn't do such a thing! Bye bro bro." Julian said, hugging me tightly.

"Bye brah." I said, hugging him back.

I decided I would call Valerie, and tell her I was on my back. It went straight to voicemail, so I just left a voicemail.

"Hey Val, it's bro bro. I'm just letting you know I'm on my way home." I said, ending the call.

I got home in about 19 hours, stopping twice the whole trip, and I unlocked the door. It was clean, and I didn't see anything missing. I tried calling Val again, but she didn't pick up again, so I decided I would go check on her. I called Geoff, figuring he was at the house with Val, but turns out him and Griffon were on vacation. Gavin was my last hope, but he didn't pick up either, so I just continued to drive to Geoff's house. I unlocked the door with the key Geoff gave me in case of emergency, and saw Gav and Val cuddling on the couch with Val's leg up in the sling that is attached to the wall. There was handprints of many colors of paint everywhere in the living room, and a tarp on the floor, signifying they were painting it. They are so productive. I had to use the bathroom, so I went upstairs, noticing handprints above Gavin's bed with their name in them.

"They are too fucking adorable." I mumbled to myself. "And I just can't wait till Geoff comes home in the morning."

I quickly went to the bathroom, and left a little note to Val saying that Geoff was going to be pissed. I went back to my car, locking the door behind me, and drove back to my house. I took the box out if my pocket, looking inside it one last time before it's on a finger. I set it on my dresser, sighing, and flopped on my bed. Tomorrow is the day I'm officially engaged to the love of my life. After a couple if years, it's finally happening. I smiled and fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow would do for me, and my future wife.

I woke up in the middle of my bed, no blanket or anything, and I was sweating like crazy. God dammit. I can't purpose like this! I quickly got changed into some kinda fancy clothes after taking a shower. I grabbed the box from my dresser, running downstairs to get something to eat. I made some toast, and put some blackberry jam on it. I fixed my hair, straighten my clothes, and looked in the mirror about 14 million times. I finally grabbed my key off the hook, and started to drive to work. I walked in right after Val, so I had to walk slower than I usually do, making me sigh.

"I can't walk much faster Michael." Val said, looking back at me.

"I know, I know." I said, rolling my eyes.

We walked into the AH office, Valerie getting glares from Geoff. Geoff came home this morning, meaning he saw the massive play pen of a living room.

Finally, Geoff spoke up. Or should I say, yelled up.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURN MY LVING ROOM INTO A FUCKING PLAY PEN?!" Geoff yelled.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TRUST US TO PAINT A FUCKING LIVING ROOM?!" Valerie screamed.

"THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE TO GO FROM IDIOT TO STILL AN IDIOT BUT SLIGHTLY LESS OF AN IDIOT!" Geoff screamed back.

"YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CALLS ME AND GAVIN THE TWO DUMB ONES, AND YOU TRUST US TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT?" Val yelled, starting to cry. "Fuck you Geoff. Fuck you."