Chapter 8 Two Weeks

Chapter 8

<><><><><><>

<> Valerie's P.O.V <>

Gavin just asked me out. And now we are dating. Oh, my life is getting so much better!

"Let's go. We can't be late for the sleepover!" I said pulling Gavin along. "Let's go Geoff! Time for the sleepover!" I yelled as we passed the AH office.

"Coming! Your driving Val!" Geoff said, shutting everything down.

I jumped into the driver seat, with Gavin in the passenger.

"Seriously? You make me get in the back of my own car?" Geoff said climbing into the back seat.

"You said I was driving." I said, starting up the car. I got out, walked into the Ramsey/Free house and realized, I never got clothes.

"I'll be back in a few. I forgot clothes." I said grabbing the keys once again. When I got home, I opened the door, and quickly ran upstairs and packed almost everything I had. I didn't know what I was going to wear, after all. I put my bags in the passenger seat, and quickly drove back to the Ramsey/Free household.

"IM HOMEEEEE!" I yelled, stepping into the house.

"IT ISNT YOUR HOMEEEE!" Geoff said, running downstairs.

"Too bad." I said flopping down on the couch. "It's home for at least a two weeks."

"I thought it was one week?" Geoff said sitting next to me.

"Nah. He changed it to two weeks." I said.

"Oh. Welcome home, for two weeks." Geoff said.

"Yep." I said. "Gotta go tell Gavin I'm staying for at least two weeks now." I ran upstairs, burst through Gavin's door, and ended up sitting on his bed till he got out if the shower.

"Why hello love." Gavin said, smiling at me admiring his room.

"Hello." I said, looking at the shirtless Gavin standing before me. "I got some really exciting news to tell you!" I say, pulling him on the bed.

"Okay, but can it wait till I get changed? I'm kinda naked under this towel." Gavin said, pointing to the towel around his waist.

"Yeah, of course." I said, giggling.

I left the room, and went downstairs.

"I didn't hear him scream, or run down here screaming, "SHES STAYING FOR TWO WEEKS!" so whatcha doing down here?" Griffon asked.

"He just got out of the shower. I'm getting some string cheese, then heading back upstairs." I said, searching through the fridge.

"It's in the left top, left drawer." Grid said.

"Oh, thanks." I said, smiling.

I got two pieces of string cheese, and went back upstairs. I forgot Gavin was changing, so I burst through Gavin's bedroom door, seeing Gavin with nothing on but some boxers.

"OH MY GOD! IM SO SORRY I FORGOT! MY GOD! ILL JUST LEAVE NOW!" I screamed, covering my eyes, and walking backwards.

I bumped into Geoff on the way out, and he gave me the 'what the fuck just happened' look.

"I forgot Gavin was changing, so I opened the door, and he was standing there only with his boxers on." I said, staring at the ground.

"You haven't seen him in his boxers before? Big surprise. Now Grif owes me 20 bucks." Geoff said, walking downstairs, laughing his ass off.