Chapter 19 The Party

Chapter 19
<><><><><><>
When the sun was just above the horizon, I woke up from my dream. Gavin's legs were still tangled with mine and my head was lying on his chest. I kissed his forehead, sat up, and walked to the bathroom. As I opened the door, Gavin appeared in the doorway, only in his boxers. By this time I didn't get embarrassed, but I felt a few butterflies in my stomach. I'm sure they'll never leave, this is my first serious relationship. It's not normal for me to wake up to that. But I'm in love with Gavin and I should get used to it 'cause he isn't going anywhere.

"Morning love." Gavin says, lifting me up and spinning me around so he could get passed me. I giggled and grabbed a white, sleeveless dress, a jean jacket with semi-sleeves to go over the dress, and a pair of light brown wedges. I walked into the bathroom not thinking of knocking, so I was just standing there about to take shower as Gavin was in the midst of changing. He was in the middle of putting his boxers, as I turned around to look in the mirror.

"Why hello Gavin." I said, looking him straight in the eyes. I wasn't phased by it and, thankfully, Gavin wasn't either. He continued changing as I undressed to get in the shower. I heard Gavin mumble something, like he stubbed his toe or something.

"You okay? Do you need assistance Mr. Free?" I said, peaking my head out from the curtain.

"I forgot that I had to take a shower. I'm not going to be able to shower now. Michael's in the other bathroom by now." Gavin said, sighing as he went to put his dirty laundry away.

"Care to join me?" I asked, winking at him. He smiled to himself, earning a smile from me as well.

"Of course Ms. Jones. I would love to."

After The Shower
<><><><><><>
It wasn't like what you see on T.V. or like the movies. It wasn't the make-out session in the shower. We legitimately showered and it was VERY complicated. It's not easy squirming around another human while trying to clean yourself.

"At least we're clean." Gavin said reading my mind.

"Yeah. But I was expecting, you know, movie stuff." I said, leaning against Gavin's bare shoulder. "And I know movies aren't always reality, but a girl can dream."

Gavin just smiled, put his shirt on, an left the room. I pulled a light blue hoodie out of the closet and put it on. I sprayed some perfume, because why not, and put my hair into a bun, before ascending down the stairs. The boys made their breakfast as I made mine, no one breaking the silence. The morning's in the Jones/Free house were normally like this, and I enjoyed it. A little quiet time before all the yelling/laughing that happened at work. The silence didn't last as long as it normally does because I received a text from Burnie.

"GAVIN! GAVIN GAVIN GAVIN! OH WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!? HOW DO I DO MY HAIR, MY MAKE-UP?!?!?" I screamed, not noticing I hadn't explained the "important" part.

"Wot?" Gavin questioned.

"Oh, yeah. Party at Burnie's place tonight."

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO. Fancy." Michael commented from the couch. I rolled my eyes, and elbowed him in the stomach.

"You're going to see Lindsay look extremely sexy tonight so get over yourself bro bro."

"You better not dress super slutty."

"Extra slutty just for that Michael."

"I will make you wear pajamas don't push it sissy."

"Ohhhhhh, okay. Now you control how I dress. I'm not fucking two Michael!"