Chapter 4 Serious Talk Time

Chapter 4

<><><><><><>

I finally got myself out of bed, and pulled on one of Gavin's shirts. I wasn't going to work in the same clothes. I borrowed a pair of Griffon's shorts and I pulled the shirt into a ponytail, but made sure the AH logo was still showing. A little skin was showing, but I mean, I had skin showing yesterday, and it was more than this. I put on some eyeliner, light pink lipstick, and a little eyeliner. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Damn. It looks ugly, but it'll have to work." I said to myself. I couldn't stand the way I looked today, but I had to deal with it. I couldn't just steal everything from Griffon. I tried to dry my face off, and changed Gavin's sheets, to make sure there was no proof of me crying, other than Gavin and Geoff. I walked out into the kitchen and put a fake smile on. I really couldn't really smile, since today I had to come clean to Michael.

"Morning Val!" Gavin and Geoff said at the same time.

"Morning!" I said slowing grinning.

"Why so grim love?" Gavin asked, before hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"I'm just tired. Didn't sleep that well." I said shrugging Gavin off my shoulders. I didn't want too much attention today. I know every person was going to say hi, but I didn't want all these questions. I knew they had told everyone in the office except for Michael. Gavin, Griffon, and Geoff were trying to comfort me but I was still worried about the whole talk with Michael. Gavin only said one thing before we went to work, "Your going to do fine. He won't hurt you, I hope. Your his little sister for chocolates sake. He would never hurt you. Micoo will not hurt you love. I promise." I just nodded and smiled. We all got in Geoff's car and drove to work.

As I walked in, I got loads of questions. I tried answering the truth to all if them, but I lied to some of them, I had to keep my reputation. Right after everyone stopped asking questions, Gavin kissed my forehead, and started to walk away, until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"What. Was. That?!?!?!" Micheal asked in anger.

"Michael! Please! I was the first to kiss him. I'm sorry. Don't break his bones.. Or face." I started to tear up. "And it's not the first time. We kissed earlier in the morning yesterday. I got attached to him. I can't let him get hurt! If you want to hurt Gavin, your going to have to hurt me too! I'm not letting you hurt him Michael. This is the first time I felt like it was a genuine kiss! It wasn't a fake one. I felt it Michael. It was different from the rest. Just listen to me Michael! I know a real kiss when I fell it. It was different. He really meant it. And, for one last time, if you hurt him, your hurting me too." I said walking away and hugging Gavin.

"I can't this go."

I hugged Gavin tightly and waked into the AH office. I just got stares as I sat on the couch with the blanket Gavin got me the other day. I started to tear up. 'No. Not today. Not in front of everyone. I can't. They have a recording to do. Can't interrupt them.' I thought to myself, at least I thought.

"If that was meant to be in your head, it didn't work to well." Jack pointed out.

"Well. I don't even give a shit about anything right now." I said stubbornly.

"Woah! Some one is sassy today!" Geoff said.

"Fuck off." I said slowly falling asleep on the couch.

I got awoken by Michael, he wasn't letting Gavin anywhere near me.

"Wakey, Wakey love." Michael said trying to mimic Gavin's accent.

"Wakey, Wakey, Sir Mogar Sir!" I said saluting him. "I know it's you Mogar. No way your getting out of it." I said smiling.

"Dammit! I thought the accent tricked you." Michael huffed.