Chapter 3 Dinner...And A Movie?

Chapter 3

<><><><><><>

When the guys got back from their extra long lunch, we had to record a Lets play.

"LETTTTTTTTTTS PLAY!" Ray screamed.

"Woooo. Yeah." I quietly said as the others said it a bit louder.

"Don't be shy Val." Gavin said nudging me.

"I'm not that shy..." I looked at the floor as I said it knowing it was true.

"Your curled up in a ball in the chair with a blanket over you. Your practically hiding from us." Ray said taking the blanket from me.

"NOOOOOO! NOT MY BLANKET! NOW IM GOING TO BE SUPER COLD! GIVE IT BACK RAY!" I screamed.

Gavin slowly got up walked outside and appeared back inside with a blanket within less than 2 seconds.

"Thanks Gavin. At least someone cares if I get hypothermia." I said, clearly trying to make Ray feel bad.

"We're in Austin, Texas. You're not going to be that fucking cold." Ryan pointed out.

"Shushhhhhhhh!" I yelled. Everyone burst out laughing, including me.

"Well, back to the Lets Play."Geoff said.

We finished the Lets Play, I headed off to ask everyone if they needed something. I mean, I loved playing and hanging out with the guys, but I still needed to do my job.

"Knock knock Burnie!" I cheerfully said.

"Come in." Burnie mumbled.

"Need anything boss?" I said once again smiling like an idiot.

"No, but what are you do happy about?" Burnie asked slightly looking up from his desk.

"Just continuing to smile from the Lets Play I did with AH." I lied a bit. I mean I couldn't tell Burnie that I was smiling because of the kiss, he would tell EVERY single person in the building, including Michael. If I told a soul, Gavin would be dead because of my brother. But it wasn't a complete lie. The smile on my face had two reasons to be on my face. One of them being the kiss, the other from the Lets Play.

"Oh. Ok. See ya later Val." Burnie said looking at me like I was acting suspicious of murder or something.

"What's that look for? I didn't murder anyone. Promise." I said as I was getting up to leave.

"You just look extra happy today." Burnie said looking back down at his desk.

"Well, see ya!" I said.

I asked everyone if they needed something, and sadly, no one needed my help. Then Lindsay came running at me.

"VAL! I MUST TALK TO YOU! NOWWW!" Lindsay screamed pulling me by my wrist. "I know about the kiss Val. Don't deny it. Gavin told me everything."

"What are you talking about?!?!?!" I asked trying my hardest to keep a straight face. I just wanted someone to know so bad, but I didn't want the sexy Brit to get hurt. WAIT?!?!?! Did I just call him sexy. I couldn't hold the smile back anymore. I just smiled like an idiot as Lindsay continued to speak.

"You do realize your smiling and blushing like crazy, right? Well, anyways, I'm going to have to tell Michael. I mean, I can't keep a secret like this from your brother." she said quietly. I didn't reply to Lindsay and just texted Gavin.

Me: Gav..... Lindsay knows. I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold in the smile any longer. I'm such a failure. Now she will tell Michael, and you'll get hurt. I'm sorry.....