2.75K

It's like I had 100 to 2.75K in just a couple of days. But that's not at all what it was. I had to gain you. And that doesn't take 'a couple of days.' It could take years, months. I'm sitting here staring at the ceiling thinking about how much my life fucking sucks, and then I just go on Wattpad for a few seconds and I'm overwhelmed by how many of you continue to read this story even though it's complete shit. It's an amazing feeling you know? It's amazing just to realize that all of you enjoy what I write. I love you all and to not update for like trillions of years it hurts. I feel like I'm just hurting all of you by doing what I feel is good for me. You might be confused but let me explain.
1: it's been really hard for me to be inspired lately and I have no fucking clue why. I've tried going out with friends, listening to music and other stuff but none of its working.
2: I feel like I needed a break in the first place. Not from you guys, but from Wattpad in general. For my mental health. For my stress levels.
3: IM A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WAS WAY TO LAZY TO TRY TO GO FOR A WALK TK GET INSPIRATION FOR THE STORY AND IM SORRY. I wanna give you another chapter, I really do, but I must be proud of it to publish it. I'm really sorry. /.\

Hopefully you understand and give me a bit more time to chill out but I love you all SOOOOO much. I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys. <333333333333

See you soon,
~Vicky