Chapter 25 *insert cheeky title here*

A/N: Aye everybody! How you all doing? I hope you're doing wonderful. There is really nothing special to say just wanted to say hi before the chapter. Oh and I'm updating 1 day after my last chapter because why not. Love you all so much. 😙

Chapter 25
<><><><><><>
(Still Valerie's P.O.V.)
I woke up next to the Brit that I'm lucky enough to call mine. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday.

"Probably just passed out when we got home." I mumbled. Gavin stirred, and curled into a ball. "My British little idiot." I kissed his cheek, and got out from under the covers. I immediately got the shivers, which was different considering we live in Austin. Without taking a step I heard the 'pitter-patter' of rain falling on the roof,

"Great. Just what I needed." I sighed. It doesn't usually rain here, but when I does, it falls, hard. (A/N: could've made a really adorable comment but yah know.) I didn't bother with the rain, and just skipped to my closet. I smiled at Gavin's clothes mixed in with mine, and grabbed his 'Achieve' shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and my black sweater to go over the shirt since it was rainy. I took a quick shower, threw on my clothes, and ran downstairs. Since it was raining, I wanted to leave for work as early as I could. I didn't want to be late so why not be early.

By the time I finished making bagels for everyone, they were JUST waking up.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty!" I yelled at Gavin from downstairs.

"Meh!" Gavin yelled back. I rolled my eyes and ate my bagel alone, on the couch, watching Disney Channel.
(A/N: don't judge my lifestyle.)

"Urgggggg." Michael moaned, dragging himself to the bathroom to get ready.

"Lazy hoes." I mumbled, giggling to myself. The rest of the morning was just like the rest, we get ready, someone makes food, we eat the food, we watch T.V. for a few minutes, and then we leave all in one car. I slipped on a pair of United Kingdom shoes before the way out, being a full out Gavin Free fan.

"I'm British everywhere!" I laughed once we were all in the car.

"Mhm." Gavin said with a smirk on his face. I was confused for a second before getting the joke and laughing along with the other two. We had a car ride full of jokes and weird comments, mostly from Gav, and finally out morning routine was complete.

Once we entered the office, I was called by Burnie asking if I would come to his office.

"See yah later love." I said, kissing Gavin on the way out.

"Love you too!" Gavin said as the door closed.

I made my way up to Burnie's office, knocking our secret knock, so he knew it was me.

"Come in." Burnie croaked.

I opened the room to see him... Crying?

"Uh, Burnie I don't know what's wrong or what happened, but I'm here for you okay?" I was patting his back and comforting him the best I could.

"You... Have such a nice life. Barely any drama at the office. Everybody loves you. How do you do it? I don't understand!" Burnie was almost raging but not quite. We both became silent and footsteps became louder and louder. Gavin popped open the door, not bothering to knock. He didn't notice Burnie's crying, but just simply said.

"I.... I need help. Michael..... He's raging too much. He....... He's going to hurt himself. Please, come help."