Chapter 27

The next day Gavin asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes.

*time skip to the day of the wedding*
Gavin's P.O.V
"It's time. Don't worry you got this. If you can't wing it remember the paper. Here's some tissues just in case. Get out there bud." Geoff said the last encouraging words to me before I got out there.

Music started playing as the bridemaids and groomsman were walking out.
Finally, the time was here. My beautiful soon-to-be wife started to walk down the isle. She was absolutely stunning. Her beautiful princess dress and her beautiful eyes, and hair, and face. She was perfect. I started to tear so I quickly pulled out the tissues Geoff gave me. When she made it to the end she quickly wiped my tears and said "Don't cry love. It's supposed to be happy today". She giggled to herself and then the priest started saying his words.

*another time skip*
Still Gavin's P.O.V.

"I do." YES! She said I do!
"You may now kiss the bride."
I pulled her into my arms and kissed her so passionately. I'm so glad I'm hers now. And she's mine. There were multiple cheers and whistle as I carried her back down the isle.

Valerie's P.O.V.
He kissed me so passionately. I'm so happy I'm finally officially his. And he's mine. He picked me up and carried me down the isle. My baby is so strong. I love him so much.

END

That was so shit. I'm so sorry. I just wanna get it out of the way yah know? It's finally over. You guys are free. Go explore the earth. I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the supports throughout this entire adventure. And special thanks to whoever came back after the super long break. Again love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤