Chapter 11: Product of Love - Part 1

Picture: https://gramho.com/explore-hashtag/Inuparents

Chapter 11 - Product of Love  ****LEMON WARNING**** 

As their lips met, dancing ineptly over each other for the first time, Izayoi once again began to feel drunk.

"Nnn," she gasped, feeling his hands on her bare skin.

His tongue slipped into her mouth then, and a pulse that felt like lightning flashed through their bodies. 

They gasped, looking at each other, bodies burning, yearning. The heat of their passion boiled away all shyness, all worry. In its place was elemental, shared need.

They kissed with wild abandon, hands  eagerly exploring, caressing, fondling. Their kisses, their touches, grew more demanding and desperate.

"Toga!" Izayoi gasped, "I--I need, I--"

They were out of the water and on their bed in the next instant. Water dripped from their warm bodies as they gazed at each other with hungry eyes. 

"Are you ready?" Toga asked raggedly, his hand caressing the length of her body.

She nodded silently and watched as he removed his hakama and covered her body with his.

Izayoi bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly, preparing herself for what was to come.

Toga felt his eager wife's warm, pliant body grow stiff and unyielding.

He paused, eyes searching her face in alarm,  "Izayoi?"

"Go ahead. I'm ready."

She looked like someone getting ready to be stabbed--but not in the way he intended.

"What's wrong?"

Fear mixed with the scent of her musk, and his passion was instantly extinguished.

With a grunt, he shifted to his side, laying beside his woman and watching her scrunched face.

After a second, she peaked one eye open and startled to find him no longer hovering above her. She glanced over to see him propped up, face held in his palm, and looking at her curiously.

"Toga-sama? I--you may finish."

He shook his head, "I'm not finishing anything without you."

He almost smiled at the confused look on her adorable face. 

 "I don't understand?"

"What made you afraid?" He asked gently. Had it been his eyes?  Had he seemed too beastly?

Her eyes focused on his shoulder as she admitted, "Well, you were ready to... you know. My mother never told me what would happen, but she told Ika before her wedding night. It scared Ika enough to tell me. She said mother told her that it sometimes hurt, especially the first time when the husband...when breaking... ripping through the..."

She turned scarlet, unable to continue her explanation, and Toga fell back on his back with a growl.

"Humans are impossible."

"I'm sorry, Toga. I will try to better control my fear. I want to be a good wife for you."

"Izayoi?"

She hesitated, "Yes, Toga?"

"You are a wonderful wife. This," he motioned between them, "is only a small part of being married. One of the more enjoyable parts for you, I hope."

"And my place as your wife is to serve you, so please continue--why are you laughing at me, Toga?" She started her sentence demure and proper but ended sounding annoyed.