Chapter 1: His Objective, Target

Kyoya seemed like a typical teenager. He blended in well with everyone at the new school.

The ouran academy was just another job. He won't be staying long so there was no attachment needed. Just long enough to bring out his target. Identify and take the target out himself. The ootori family was huge. Hiding behind their own police and acting in ways to ensure their future. And their future was now in risk. The Suoh were coming up as rivals. And... the heir to all this was a boy. Kept hidden and... a mastermind. The target was tamaki Souh. A child raised to take over the company... or so his father had told him. Kyoya had only gotten close to targets and others would cause accidents.. but to 6 his worth to his father,!!

Kyoya walked into his class, knowing full well his target was in the same class.

"Hello.. class. We have a new student joining our class.. kyoya Ootori... " the teacher introduced him as he nodded his head and took a seat.

Hikaru sat by tamaki and nudged him on his side. "Hmm... you're drooling again boss..." hikaru laughed at tamaki. Who knew the head of the host club could have his jaw drop so low.

Tamaki blushes and pushed Hikaru a bit, and looked away wiping the drool off the corner of his mouth. He felt as if he knew him for some reason but shrugged it off.

Kyoya turned and looked at his target.

'Objective #1: befriend the enemy, friendship.'

"Do you know what page we are in?" Kyoya asked, looking lost at the whole ordeal. He tried to look for a book while tamaki would answer him.

"I don't think there isn't anymore books but.. tamaki can share.." Hikaru pushed tamaki to leave his seat. Hikaru pushed too hard as tamaki fell onto the floor. The class laughed and kyoya stood up to help him up.

"Are you alright?" Kyoya asked. Their hands touched. He felt... something strange.. warm... he smiled as he took his hand back as soon as tamaki was standing.

'Objective #2: do not become close with the enemy, He is just a target.'

Tamaki blushed red and stuttered a bit, "u-um y-y-yeah I was just--" he takes his hand standing up and accidentally slips on the book that Hikaru made him drop when he fell out of the chair. He landed right onto Kyoya and blushed even more red, as his eyes widen he jumps up as his heart pounds and he felt tingling in his tummy, "oh I'm so sorry!"

The class giggled more at him, he bit his lip and picked up the book. He took the empty seat next to Kyoya's seat and waited for him to sit down.

"if we are done slipping.. Lets proceed with class...." The teacher spoke as the class calmed down and started. Kyoya adjusted his glasses and took his seat. "that was an interesting welcome. Kyoya" kyoya extended his hand to shake and bowed a bit towards him. Kyoya must of had a very proper manners. His greetings are so formal.

Tamaki bit his lip and shook his hand, "Hi Kyoya, I'm Tamaki~ " he tried playing it cool now, as he still had a bit of blush. He spoke in a low voice to keep quiet.

Hikaru started to laugh behind them. He was so enjoying this too much. The boss was actually... Quiet!. The class went by quick. Kyoya started to gather his things "thank you once again for sharing your book. " kyoya started to leave the class. Hikaru placed his arm around tamaki. "that all you got tamaki? Not even going to invite him to lunch?...."

Tamaki blushed and nudged Hikaru off, "oh hush...it's your fault I embarrassed myself he probably thinks I'm an idiot."

"but you are more if you don't go after him." Hikaru walked tamaki out of class. "hey ootori!" Hikaru yelled, causing kyoya to turn and walk over to them.