Chapter 30: Once Again At The Hospital

Memories began playing out in Tamaki's head.

Kyoya hugging his bear when they were little....playing house....hide and seek...tickle wars.

Everything was playing out.

When hey arrived and ran out to the spot his mother was to be buried.

Tamaki stopped when he saw a half covered body down in the hole.  Kyoya was bound and gagged, dirt covered most of his body as he laid motionless.

Kari hugged Haruhi and buried her face into her chest, Hikaru and Kaoru thought Kyoya was dead as well. He was just too still. 

"Boss...." Hikaru voice was soft, maybe they were really too late.

"N-no we...we can't be for sure...help me get him out!...even if he is I'd rather he not stay here." He felt tears spilling from his eyes but stayed strong.

Hikaru jumped in carefully.  He hooked under kyoya arm and pulled kyoya up to tamaki.  Tamaki and karou helped pull kyoya up and untied his hands... Tamaki cleaned kyoya face of dirt and felt for a pulse...

Memories kept playing in Tamaki's head. 

Kyoya sleeping with him in bed... Hugging him... kissing him.

Then he finally felt it.  A small weak pulse.

Tamaki sighed in relief, but Kyoya still wasn't as safe. "W-we have to take him to the hospital guys he's still alive!" He yells worried, he picks up Kyoya and carries him to the car.

Everything happened in a blur ... As if tamaki was outside looking in.  the doctors assured him kyoya would be ok ... He was just in shock and his body just need time to recover.  But tamaki wouldn't leave kyoya side.  He told his story to the police and kept by kyoya bed side.  That afternoon, kyoya started to wake up.  He moved his hand a bit and slowly opened his eyes.

Tamaki placed his hand on Kyoya's. "Kyoya~" his other hand gently caressed his cheek. "I love you so much, I'm sorry I said I hate you. I never meant it....you mean the world to me Kyoya..." He couldn't hold in his tears anymore he let it all out, he leaned down and kissed Kyoya's head softly. Hugging him gently. "I'm so sorry please forgive me Kyoya. I'm sorry"

"i..wanted to keep you safe... All of us safe... " kyoya whispered.  "I'm sorry I said those words to you... " kyoya said as he went back to sleep.

Tamaki kisses his cheek and caresses him. "I forgive you mommy. I love you"

The hosts came to visit and Kari held the box that had Tamaki's old photos and music box.  She had handed them to him as it made Tamaki so happy it survived, the hosts left and Tamaki turned on the music box. He would play it until Kyoya started to wake up once more.  Tamaki was eating a cup of sherbert that the nurses gave him when kyoya started to wake up fully this time.

Tamaki put down the cup, shutting the box slowly and scouted closer to Kyoya. "Kyoya?" He grabbed his hand, holding it tightly.

"Hi..." Kyoya licked his lips and smiled at Tamaki he panicked a bit trying to sit up.  "My father.. your father.. they are planning..."

"What? Wait, Kyoya... Slow down. Please. Don't move...just wait for a minute. Calm down first please..." Tamaki looked at him worried.

Kyoya sighs but doesn't.  "It.. can't wait.  Your dad planning on killing you.. he's... he found out some deals... and... tamaki.. you have to be safe...." he was worried... he didn't know what had happen... "the kids.. are they alright?!"

"They're fine, Kyoya my dad was just arrested. I found out about everything. Noe calm down."

Kyoya sighs and calms down.  He holds tamaki hand and breaks.. he's been so strong until now.  He just cries.  It was hard to see kyoya cry... "I was.. so worried about everyone..."

"Shhh...I know Kyoya" Tamaki held him in his arms. "It's ok, we're ok. I love you mommy" he nuzzles his cheek and kisses his head.

Kyoya just held him.  "I didn't mean anything I said before.. I want to always be with you... I want to protect you always. Not let anything happen to you... I love you daddy..."

Tamaki felt his heart flutter and held Kyoya tighter. "I love you so much Kyoya as" he kissed his deeply and passionate with love.

"Tamaki... What happens now?..." Kyoya asked. He had to plan in case his father was still out there.  "I can protect you..I have these special skills.." He said in a taken voice.  " I never thought I was going to see you again and I promise I make it up to you for all the cruel things I said to you... " he kissed Tamaki.  " I promise to show you how sorry I am .." He kissed him again.  Kyoya needs to stop worrying.

Tamaki snickeres and kisses his hand. "I love you much "

And with that their fate was sealed.