Chapter 5: Turning his back on orders

Kyoya kept his sight down as his father yelled at him in the limo.

"You will obey. You will find a way to kill the target!!" Yoshio glared at his third son.

"Father...Tamaki is not like--" Kyoya's father slapped him again.

"Repeat your objectives!" Yoshio demand his answer.

"Father... please...." Kyoya didn't want, Yoshio slapped him again. "Do not get close...targets are--" he paused and shook his head he couldn't do it, "father...I believe you are wrong about--" he was soon cut off by another slap. This one made him hit his head on the window.

"Drive to his hotel." Yoshio ordered the driver, "After your punishment I demand results...."

When they arrive at the hotel, they walked up to his room. Yoshio walked his son into his hotel room as he undid his belt, and closed the door.

---------------

Hours later, Kyoya weeped on the bed after his punishment was over, Yoshio composed himself and fixed his belt onto his pants, "I will give you 2 days to complete your task. If you do not. You will also become a target...years of working with your brothers and they have never seem to give me any problem." he turned to glare at Kyoya, as he growled a bit with a frown, "such an ungrateful son I have!!" Yoshio left the room.

Kyoya felt tears running down his cheeks but his face strong and tough he didn't want to look weak in front of his father, he didn't know what to do. He grabbed his phone and wanted to call Tamaki but stopped, he wanted to warn him but, he wouldn't believe him.. Without even noticing he accidentally dialed the number and called. He tried to hang up but dropped the phone, his back was hurting so bad he couldn't reach it, 'Dont pick up.. don't pick up!'

Tamakis phone was ringing in his bed, Anne went to go see if Tamaki was in in his room but after the little complication he decided to take a shower and distract himself from doing anything stupid.

She heard his phone and walked over to his bed seeing the collar ID she sighed and picked it up, "Kyoya...love." she said sweetly.

Anne sighed hung up the phone,

'that poor child'

She set his phone back down on the bed and left.

Tamaki finished taking a shower and wrapped a towel around his waist as he he stepped out and dried his body. He walked out of the bathroom and over to his phone on the bed, he flipped it open and saw the call from Kyoya,

"K-Kyoya...called me?" He bit his lip and didn't think k twice before calling back.

Kyoya heard his phone ring. It was still out of his reach but he had to answer it. It could be his father and he considered it rude if the phone rang more than 4 times.

Ring...

Kyoya bit his lip and he tried to sit up but failed. His back was so sore.

Ring...

Kyoya cried. If he didn't answer.... he's going to come back.... he closed his eyes and prepared for the impact as he rolled off the bed.

Ring...

He cried out when he hit the floor. He reached for his phone and tried to swipe the screen to answer as he stretched his arm to reach..

Rin...

The phone unlocked and kyoya sighed. "I'm sorry father.. I should've answered right away... please... I am sorry..." kyoya cried a bit. He was in so much pain and out of breath