Chapter 6: "In Love With A Criminal"

A police officer checked on both of them. "Are you two alright?... we need to process the room so we are going to ask you two to leave... does he need a hospital?"... maybe he is going to need the ride after all.

"yes please..." he nodded worryingly.

Tamaki sighed and texted back,

-I'll be down in a minute I need a ride to the hospital they're taking Kyoya to...-

The medics came and lifted kyoya into the stretcher. Tamaki picked up kyoya cell phone and his bag before leaving the room. The officers told him kyoya was heading towards regional hospital and walked over to his friends who were still held at gun point. Kari was asleep... she had been crying into Haruhi's chest as she held her tight but cried herself out. Tamaki spoke to one of the officers who stopped pointing the guns and released hikaru from. Their handcuffs.

"What the hell was all this tamaki?! The whole police in the whole world came at us.... " hikaru rubbed his wrists. "Scared the hell out of kari... scared all of us!"

Tamaki sighed, "I'll tell you on the way there" he get in the car quietly to not wake Kari.

Tamaki explained everything as it just seemed so unreal. Hikaru couldn't believe this... haruhi just held kri tighter as hikaru drove to the hospital.

"So.. hitman kyoya.. I can totally see it..... " hikaru joked. Just like him to make fun of something.

Tamaki smacked Hikaru behind the head.

Haruhi covered her mouth laughing a bit at Hikaru being hit by Tamaki.

They arrived at the hospital and tamaki was escorted to kyoya room. There was an office guarding him. "He's a very brave young man to do what he did. I only wish the judge will see this as not charge him with attempt...." tamaki didn't think that. They were going to arrest him once he's better.

"Wait a minute why? He didn't really do anything, as long as he didn't really try it yet they should take him...i-i won't press charges!!!--" Tamaki was interrupted by his father.

"Tamaki...." he didn't know what to say to him. He went over to hug him. "I.. didn't know... I knew their family was trouble... I pressed the charges... and I won't remove them. He has to pay for trying to kill you." Yur was angry.

"BUT FA-!!" Tamaki was Interrupted again.

"My word is final. He better rot in jail...or worse...." his father yelled back. Anne was there, trying to stay in between the two. His father walked off, leaving her behind. She could talk to him! He has to drop the charges!... he can't imagine kyoya in prison....

Tamaki's eyes teared up and he walked back into Kyoya's room to check on him.

Anne sighed as she went to the elevator her husband was walking into, she caressed his face as they were alone and the elevator moved, "my love...give the boy a chance...drop the charges...please. He just saved our son's life, if he had wanted to kill Tamaki he would have done it when Tamaki was there....but instead he save his life. Now do the same and spare him. Don't forget. .it was your mother that did this."

"Don't anne.... not right now... don't you think he's at fault for any of this?! Yes, I'm also making the choice to rule against my mother..... you think that's easy for me? I need to protect our son. That boy is just like his father...." yur was just upset. He looks into Anna's eyes. "Am I the only one that sees he's an ootori?! They will never change...."

Tamaki saw kyoya in bed. His hand was handcuffed to the rail of the bed. He smiled weakly at tamaki. "Hi...."

Tamaki sighed sadly and moved a chair next to the bed, he caressed Kyoya's face, "I don't care what he says...if you're really as bad as he says you are, even if you are just acting...I still...love you. It was love at first sight..." tears filled his eyes, he leaned over and kissed his cheek, "I guess I'm in love with a criminal~" he kissed him deeply, as he cupped his cheek.