Chapter 2: His Objective, Become A Host

The next morning came early to set up the music room, since he had a bit of.time in the morning. When he opened the door, Tamaki dropped his books shocked.

Kyoya was standing there with a tablet in his hands and organizing the workers inside. Everything matched. The painting, wallpaper, cabinets,sofas and everything else!. It was so clean and proper!

"mister Ootori.. Everything is completed.." A worker smiled at his boss. Kyoya nodded and slowly inspected the area, he turned when he saw Tamaki at the door.

"you showed me hospitality yesterday. This is the least I can do..." Kyoya smiled.

Tamakis jaw was still dropped as he drooled a bit boy, fanboying a little himself inside over how sweet Kyoya was to do this. He almost stumbled on his face as he walked over to Kyoya, "Kyoya, that's so nice!" He smiles, "thank you!" He giggled softly.

Kyoya bowed a bit. Kyoya was so proper. He continued to type on his tablet and handed it to tamaki. "the appointments are under an excel program. Data sheets then transfer the information to this system. Once there altered information soon show up in the budget. Orders are confirmed here. " Kyoya showed Tamaki everything of the program, Tamaki gulped as Kyoya went on and on.

"W-wait...um...Kyoya... I can't do all this..." he blushed, "its very kind of you b-but I could never do it th-this way...um...m-maybe you..." He blushed, "you could be my vice president.." he shook a bit nervous and stepped closer and smiled, "you really are amazing thank you" he smiled, handing him his tablet back, "would you mind being the vice president of the host club?"

'Do not interact...do not ...!'

Kyoya own objectives screamed in his head. He was ready to say no to him, even tell him to hire someone else, but he looked at Tamaki's violet eyes. The crystal chandelier shined on tamaki's eyes, making them sparkle. He was lost for words. He set the tablet down and bowed at tamaki. "Of course... "

'Wait... I was going to deny him!'

Kyoya kept his small bow and tried again. "Thank you..."

'Damn it. Why can't I deny Tamaki?!'

He adjusted his glasses and saw a delivery man at the door. "Excuse me..." Kyoya went to confirm the delivery from the cake shop.

Tamaki turned to see Kyoya conforming the box of sweets, he giggled, "oh Hanis going to love this..." he smiles, 'he's so nice...but why?' he bit his lip and shivered at how wonderful he is, he giggled softly to himself thinking to himself.

"i saw boxes of sweets in the bin. I sort of planned your hosting with.... " before kyoya could explain, hunni came into the club with mori. Mori held him back as soon as he spotted the box of sweets. Hunni reached but mori wasn't letting go. Kyoya looked at tamaki.. maybe a proper introduction was needed. The twins soon followed.

"Damn boss...this place looks like a shag motel..." hikaru whistled. "Are.. oh.. I see... does boss finally find his squeeze? He's always said he was looking for a sugar daddy..."

Kyoya sighed. He handed the box of sweets to tamaki and placed the tablet on it. "Maybe I'm not the right person for the job. Excuse me...." kyoya felt a bit offended. He grabbed his bag and left the room. Kari and haruhi also entered the wonderful room.

"Wow tamaki! This looks so amazing! Is that sweets?" Kari giggled. Hunni was trying still to reach them as mori held him.

"Kyoya wait!" He walked by the twins smacking their heads together, "YOU IDIOTS! CANT YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR ONE DAY!"