Chapter 20: Mommy and Daddy Time

Tamaki bit his lip as he already knew what happens in the end, be got up at the last part and sneaked away from the group. He walked up the stairs to the room Kyoya was staying in, and sneaked in quietly. He noticed Kyoya lying in bed and crawled in next to him gently trying not to wake up, he gazed at him and smiled,

'Kyoya....he's so beautiful...'

he caressed his cheeks and lips slowly softly.

"You know I've been trained to sense anyone 500 feet away... " Kyoya opened his eyes and turned to see Tamaki, "Why aren't you downstairs daddy?.. "

Kyoya sighs as he comes up fast from behind, picking tamaki up and putting him on his shoulders, carrying him back to their room. "Oh no.. you aren't walking away from me... " he makes Tamaki face him, "Daddy... I just want everyone happy.... aren't you happy with all of us here?"

Tamaki struggled and pouted, "y-yes...I just...like to check up on you once in awhile so you don't feel like I forgot about you..." he looks down pouting sadly.

"I know you wouldn't forget me... we are all here because of you...we all want to be here. I just wish kari would forgive me...." Kyoya sighs. Tamaki had to come up with something, something to get Kari and Kyoya back.

Tamaki bit his lip, "um..m-maybe you can try coming downstairs and doing something cute and funny to prove you're not mean like your brothers were...I...um...It was just a guess..."

"I tried. Before you came we---Haruhi asked help to watch kari as she used the bathroom and Kari just didn't want to see me. I don't blame her. She's innocent." Kyoya sighs, "Maybe we can have a pool party game... " he didn't know what to do, he really missed having her as a friend.

"I don't care what we do as long as you both start speaking again! Its my job as host! A father! And your lover! To make you happy! And my little girl happy too! All of the hosts including you should always be happy!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"lover?" Kyoya blushed, "why don't you show me?" Kyoya removed his shirt and pulled Tamaki close to him.

Tamaki blushed and giggled, "r-really?" he bites his lip and rubs his chest softly.

"really...." Kyoya smiled and kissed Tamaki. Waiting for Tamaki to make a move or a sign for Kyoya to continue.

Tamaki giggles opens the door to Kyoyas room and pulls him in. He closes and locks the door, then turning to kiss him deeply, "I love you Kyoya~" he whispers against his lips and made him walk backwards till they fell to the bed, Tamaki straddled him and smiled softly, he grabbed Kyoyas hands and pinned them down above his bed, "what shall I do first?" He teased.

"I'm helpless agasint you Tamaki.... " Kyoya pushed up agasint him and teased him.

Tamaki bit his lip and leaned down, "now now mommy don't be so desperate~" he teases bit Kyoya's lip, kissing down his neck softly.

"actually... I don't know if... I'm doing it right... I'm desperate feeling I have to touch you..." Kyoya tries to pull his hands free but can't.

Tamaki became shy again and let go of his hands, "I'm sorry for holding you down" he blushed red and bit his lip "I didn't know I could be so dominant at times..." he smiled nervously and pull Kyoya to sit up as Tamaki still sat on his lap. He kissed him deeply as he wrapped his arms around his neck, he whispered against his lips, "mommy~ take daddy~" he nuzzles his cheek as he purred into his ear, "daddy wants you to love him"

Kyoya grinned and started to kiss tamaki neck. His hands started to pull up tamaki shirt and held him there with the shirt covering his head.. Midway of removing ... Kyoya gripped the shirt and used it as a blindfold. Kyoya pushes tamaki down onto the bed and bites down gently on tamaki chest.